Hostal Venecia(Valencia)
$268
$253
$175
  • Restaurant
NH Valencia Las Artes(Valencia)(Great Value!)
$77
$60
Trip.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $69/night.

Vincci Lys(Valencia)
$150
$131
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $148/night.

Caro Hotel(Valencia)
  • Room Service
$137
$86
  • Pool
Hotel Melia Valencia(Valencia)(Great Value!)
$95
$81
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsold townairport busgood sizequiet streethour receptioncomplimentary bottlelovely hoteltea bagsside streetmain sitesroad noiseair confront desk staffhotel is locatedvalencia cathedralminute walksized room
Reviewed August 22, 2015

We loved our 4 night stay in the lovely Ad Hoc Monumental! The room was spacious and clean, with facilities for tea and coffee making, we also got a complimentary bottle of water daily, which was nice. The bathroom was beautiful and I enjoyed a nice soak in the bath before heading out each day. The beds were firm and comfortable, the pillows were fluffy and lovely. I'm a bit of an insomniac, so a good bed makes me a happy camper, I was delighted by the amount of good quality rest I got! The safe in the room was free to use, we just collected the key from reception. The staff were absolutely wonderful, they were so kind and helpful. They looked after the room key whilst we were out, which I found helpful as I am prone to loosing keys. The lift had a really cool ocean pattern on the walls, I'm terrified of lifts, therefore only went in when we had the luggage on check in/out but the pattern made it much less distressing for me. We had an absolutely fantastic stay, in a glorious surrounding. It was a romantic little hotel and gave my partner and I some well deserved us time. I can't wait to return here. Room 32 is lovely!

Room Tip: Check out is at 12:30, which is later than most, and can be extended for a really reasonable price, cheaper than others in the area.
  • Stayed: August 2015, traveled as a couple
Laura G, Director de Recepción at Ad Hoc Monumental Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2015

Dear Ezzie Fire,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback following your recent stay with us. I'm pleased to note that we fully met your expectations in terms of location, service provided by our staff, and product.

Looking forward to your next stay at our hotel.

Reviewed August 6, 2015

This hotel has beautiful rooms with rustic interriour with bricks in the wall and arches in the ceiling. The air-con worked perfectly though it was 35C outside, and the staff was helpful in finding me a free parking spot not far away from the hotel (no parking in the hotel unfortunately).

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled solo

Dear Allan J,

Thank you for choosing our Hotel and for sharing your experience. I'm pleased to note that we fully met your expectations in terms of location, room and staff service.
We are glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us and really hope you visit us again as soon as possible.

Reviewed July 27, 2015 via mobile

This is a great hotel situated on the outskirts of Valencia but in a great location to visit places of interest. The facilities were great, a very elegant room, aircon that's was perhaps a little too feisty and a decent shower. Breakfast was ok, a fair selection, not brilliant but adequate with a selection to suit most tastes, the toaster could do with updating though. Another downside was the shower cubicle had mouldy tiles. Not a big deal but a squirt of bleach and a good scrub would have sorted it out and I can't understand why this hadn't been done, given the generally high standard of the accomodation. However, a great stay and would recommend.

Stayed: July 2015, traveled as a couple
Laura G, Director de Recepción at Ad Hoc Monumental Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2015

Dear joandcarl,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback following your recent stay with us. I am very sorry to read your comments about the cleaning service. we will check in order to improve our quality and services for our guests.

Looking forward to your next stay at our Hotel. Best Regards

Reviewed July 21, 2015

I spent one night in this hotel and I have been fully satisfied, luxury room at a reasonable price, very kind attention at the reception desk, very yummy breakfast and the hotel has a special "warm" atmosphere perfectly suited as preparatory step for the subsequent visit of the city.

• Stayed: June 2015, traveled with friends

Dear Marco F,

Thank you for choosing our Hotel and for sharing your experience. I'm pleased to note that we fully met your expectations in terms of service, room and breaksfast service.

Reviewed July 8, 2015

I stayed in a standard double room as well as one of the top story rooms with a balcony---go for one of those if you can! They are wonderfully spacious and the balcony is large enough for couches and chairs and gives you a lovely view of the city, The standard rooms are very nice as well, basic but very comfortable, clean and pretty. The staff were very friendly, providing patient and detailed help on all of our many questions.

• Stayed: June 2015, traveled with friends
2  Thank hotelvet
Laura G, Director de Recepción at Ad Hoc Monumental Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2015

Dear hotelvet,

On behalf of all the staff, thank you very much for your comments.
We work to offer the best service and a great stay and it´s a pleasure to read your comments.

We hope to help you in your next visit to Valencia

Best regards