1,134 results
All reviews the holiday inn old town walking distance business trip tourist bus clean hotel euros spain minibar
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Was there just for the weekend again.
Located near the Turia. Was there again for the 3rd time.
Good service and efficient to get the room. Got an upgrate into Executive Floor.
Free internet what I really appreciate.
Good to meet my friends, fast into the old town as well as on the port or beach.
The onliy bad thing I got a smoker room even I requested non smoking.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 7, 2012

We have stayed here a few times over the past couple of years. It is in a good location, staff pleasant. Roof top pool is small but it does the job, it can get crowded as its small but we found it empty most days. We have had an executive room the last 3 visits, slightly bigger than a standard room and very good. Had a problem with adding an extra person onto our booking.com booking, we emailed the hotel and they were very helpful and ammended our booking no problem. Excellent service. Would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Stay here one night with the large group, quite nice, very friendly and helpful staff. Its a standart hotel with reasonable area. I wish I could give a higher rating, but I have no additional reason to do that : )

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 31, 2012

It is a nice place. Rooms are well furnitured, clean and ample. WiFi for free, small swiming pool (enough to splash and freshen up a bit), courtesy tea & coffee in the rom. It is modern and "twisted" building, well located. Lóceanografic and "Ciudad de las Artes y Las Ciencias" at walking distance.

I was for a weekend and I found the Hotel under staffed. Although breakfast is great, a summer weekend is always crowded in the coast. Waiters had no time to accomodate & replenish food. (This goes directly to the management)

Service was great. Personnel was really caring for the guest. Always ready to help and provide advice.

Room Tip: East part is sunny.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 22, 2012

The hotel is about 20 min by taxi from airport.(€20-24). We booked a family room and this was very nice, consisting of a double bed & double sofa bed.but with a very small window. As we were there for the week I asked if there was another room available. The manager was very polite and moved us to move a better room. The buses stop outside the hotel. No 19 goes to old town (ask hotel for map) tourist office to learn more. Breakfasts good value, can get busy if you get up later. Pool on roof verysmall but ok forquick dip after hot day. Bar is not cheap.
If using bus get a metro 10 ride ticket card from any tabacos.
Beaches are 15 mins by bus, very clean, no watersports. Oldtown 10 mins away plus 2 min walk. Better value restaurants are in town. Valencia ideal for long weekend break.

• Stayed: August 2012