Expo Hotel Valencia
$271
Official website
$112
$109
Hotel Malcom and Barret(Valencia)(Great Value!)
$55
$122
Official Hotel
Ilunion Valencia 4(Valencia)(Great Value!)
$108
Hotel Kramer(Valencia)(Great Value!)
$58
$55
2,228 results
All reviewspiano barrooftop poolshopping centremetro stationold townbit datedtourist busbudget hotelturia gardensbreakfast buffetreception staffmin walkla tomatinapublic transporttaxi rankriver bedsuperior room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 7, 2011

This hotel reminds me of run down and beat up badly college apartments. The inside is in dire need of updating. The rooms are too hot and if you open the windows it's too loud. The beds are horrible. The staff is helpful but with an attitude that you are bothering them. I don't understand at all how this hotel could possibly be reviewed positively. The location is only so-so. Across the street seems to be a rough part of the city with buildings that look as if they are the Spanish equivalent of Chicago's notoriously bad Cabrini Green buildings.
I am 38 and have traveled extensively. I try to stay in minimum 3 star hotels when I travel appreciate a good deal when I find one. This place is not a good deal and I'm thinking about checking out early. The internet is horrible as well which is not good if you are travelling for business. I booked a deluxe room and if this is an upgrade the hotel should be embarrassed. It's minimally clean as well.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed February 4, 2011

This hotel states "Parking" but it is actually in the supermarket next door which is 18 euros per day. as we stayed 2 nights, this was 36 euros. On our way back we stayed another night here. I asked the girl on reception was there no alternative parking and she pointed out one further down the road which was 10 euros per day and one over the road which was free sat through to sunday as no charges on a sunday. I was a little annoyed that we were not given these alternatives during our first 2 nights.
Otherwise very central, clean hotel!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank michelleduerden
Reviewed January 22, 2011

I would stay in this hotel again the next time I'm in Valencia.
The price for a double room is very reasonable.
Its location is very good. Its walking distance to the bus station, theres a supermarket around the corner from it and bus and metro is just outside.
The room is spacious and clean. The service is very good.

• Stayed: January 2011
1  Thank stellavillarosa
Reviewed January 16, 2011

great breakfast, pleasant place to stay, great town.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed January 13, 2011

Myself and a friend went to the first day of the sales, and found this hotel to be an excellent location.
Reception staff were particularly helpful, allowing us to stay past the normal checkout time.
Breakfast was included in our deal, and was great.
The room is a little tired, with no tea-making facilities, but beds very comfortable.
The location for all public transport was great.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with friends