I was pleasantly surprised by this hotel. We stayed in a basic room which was large, clean and well appointed. The staff on reception were friendly and helpful.
The downside as stated in other reviews is the location. It really is only a 10 minute walk from the centre of town and the nearest metro but that walk is through a bit of a shady area.
Saying this we walked home late at night and despite feeling a bit nervous we got home without any problems.
All in all a great little hotel considering the price we paid
The free soft drinks in the room are really appreciated too!
A little tip about Valencia is be wary of getting ripped off by taxi drivers. We caught a taxi from the airport because it was late at night and this cost us €35. As well we took a taxi to the hotel from the centre one night not realising how close we were and the driver took us on a long, expensive de-tour. Use the metro which is great or just walk where you can.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Senator Parque Central Hotel is a 4-star hotel located next to the Old Town of Valencia. Conceived as a tourism and business hotel, it has all the commodities to enjoy a pleasant stay in the city, as well as complete facilities that include meeting rooms and a restaurant where you can start the day with a good breakfast every morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Senator Parque Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Parque Central Valencia
- Hesperia Parque Central Hotel Valencia