“Creative and healthy!”
Review of Kiaora Biococina - CLOSED

Kiaora Biococina
Cuisines: Contemporary, International, Healthy, Fusion
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Yelel cuisine tries to be a fusion of styles, techniques and cultures, offering professional simplicity fancy but they deserve to be treated the quality products we work, which leads him to cook with passion and dedication.The origin of the raw materials is the secret of our kitchen, following the rhythms and seasons of food, with which we want to reach the most offenders flavors without forgetting the more traditional and enhancement products and local wildlife that rely on originality of our dishes.Currently work without "CARTA", following the seasons and the seasons of food and base part of our diverse wildlife, often change our plates. The lunch menu changes weekly offering traditional cuisine with a touch of the author at a very affordable price for everyone, this making Kiaora an excellent place to eat in Valencia.The tasting menus much more complex and elaborate, reveal all the creativity of the chef and the potential of the wide range of interesting products and working with strangers.
Reviewed August 4, 2013

The food was beautifully presented and tasted really good. The chef had a chat with us and told us that the vegetables were sourced from their own farm and he uses seasonal ingredients. The waitress was lovely. All together a great experience, much better than some of the more highly rated restaurants. One to watch I think.

Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

I was pointed to Kiaora from TA and first went for lunch. Their six course fixed tasting menu is a very good deal for €15.

The kitchen at Kiora puts a lot of effort and detail into both creating colorful and artistically impressive dishes that also combine ingredients that contrast each other in taste and texture.

I must admit that combined it was one of the top lunch experiences I have had. It was so good I decided to return for dinner.

Since the amount of food for lunch was almost more than I could eat I was a bit reserved about their 9 course "best of the chef" dinner menu at €42 (they also have a somewhat smaller menu at €30).
My worries where unfounded.
The dishes, from the artfully designed false meat carpaccio to the giant squid marinated in onion ashes to the sublime Pez Ballesta or Triggerfish (fish of the day) to the concluding two desserts of Fresas an texturas (awesome berries with an herbal ice cream I could not place) and a "pot" of chocolate, I was impressed again and again.

If you are up to be challenged by a series of artfully and extremely tasty and colorful dishes this is the restaurant for you. And the service was superfriendly too! I know I will be back.

Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

Read the reviews on trip advisor and thought "so need to try this" and booked up for that night! Couldn't get a booking until 22.30 but when I turned up everyone was seated through the back so it looked very quiet on first appearance but when I got through to the back it was pretty full so make sure you look. Everyone was so welcoming and the waitress spoke enough English to welcome us very well the chef who explains every course on the menu as it comes to your table speaks perfect English! The food, the presentation and the combinations were to die for, the chef is amazing! Everything was so fresh and so tasty it was just an amazing experience! The only thing I would say is buy a bottle of wine rather than a glass as the glasses which were poured were tiny and the waitress didn't keep on top of offering wine so we felt a bit bad keeping asking for another glass all the time but had to as one mouthful and it was gone! Please don't let that statement put you off as it really was amazing it would just be my one 'even better if' comment.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

We visited the restaurant last week, after reading the positive reviews on this site and booked a table before going to Valencia via email. It is down a little side street, in a nice area, so is easy to find.

From our arrival until we left the waitress was very friendly and helpful, which added to our overall positive experience. One of us was vegetarian, which was accommodated with no problem whatsoever, and the dishes offered way surpassed the usual veggie options. All meals were beautifully presented, with an asparagus dish dotted with cherry coulis and edible, fresh flowers just one example. Ultimately, every one of our six courses were obviously prepared with skill, heartfelt culinary care and innovation.

All in all it was a lovely meal and service as well as great value for money. I really wish the amazing chef well as thanking him on the way out it is obvious he has all the skill, passion and friendly personality to succeed. Go if you are in Valencia as it is well worth a visit.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

One of the best food adventures ever.A truly skilled & adventurous chef/patron using foraged ingredients from his fathers mountainside farm north of Valencia. Tasting menu of 6/7 courses €30 is superb value for this very high standard of food.

2  Thank ChicoWexford