“Best stop on our trip!”

Tours in Valencia Play &Xperience
Ranked #1 of 32 Food & Drink in Valencia
More attraction details
Owner description: Looking for a foodie guide to take your around during a tapas tour or a gastronomic tour? Or would you like to enjoy the city on a bike tour to see the most important sights and also the hidden gems of the city with an enthusiastic licenced guide? We have group tours starting from 25 euro p.p. and we love making a customized tour for you if you want a private tour. Let us share our favourite places with you, making a great Valencia experience for you! The best way to really get to "taste" of Valencia tapas tour, bike tour, shore excursion, wine tour, paella cooking, incentives, gastronomic tour, market tour, city of arts and science tour, segway tour, albufera excursion You name it and we love to organize it for you and be your guides! Saludos Suzie & Gabriel
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Suzie was an amazing host! Not only did she spend the entire day with us, she was very patient with our group (a bunch of sales people and very attention deficit). We absolutely fell in love with Valencia and were trying to figure out what we could do to move there! Suzy made us feel right at home and it felt as if we've known her for a long time. We had fantastic food and drank the best Sangria I've ever tasted, cheers!

1  Thank Music4me24

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We had a private tapas tour for four with Suzie and had a great time. She is a lovely person and we found the tour enjoyable and informative.

1  Thank davidsw11
Reviewed July 10, 2013

It's difficult to add to what's already been said by the others who've taken this tour. Valencia is an amazing city, we had a great time and Suzie's tapas tour was the perfect start. It feels actually feels a lot like meeting an old friend who then shows you around a new place. The tour allowed us to get our bearings very quickly in Valencia, which allowed us to concentrate on having fun!

1  Thank Steve C
Reviewed July 9, 2013

A brilliant way to start your holiday in Valencia. Suzie Garcia was a fantastic host! Friendly, funny and entertaining taking me and my friends round the old town to sample Pincho, Horchata, Tapas, the local Beer and best of all the wonderful wine of Valencia. It allowed us to see the sights and sounds in style and from there we were able to explore the city ourselves, making for a relaxing and restful trip. I would recommend the tour to anyone new to Valencia :0)

2  Thank MattVen
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I did this tour with two friends on our first evening in Valencia and we were really pleased with it. We only became aware of the tour a couple of days before we were due to leave England so I was not sure it would be available at short notice. When I contacted Suzie by email she told me she was already booked at 8pm on the night we wanted but offered us the chance to take a tour at 5pm instead.

Suzie was very friendly and her choice of places to visit was excellent. The food was good in all of the restaurants that we ate in and I would have gladly gone back to any of them.

The information that Suzie gave us about Valencia was interesting and she also answered the various questions that we had about our trip, e.g. where to hire a bike, good places to drink etc.

I can understand why this tour is so highly rated.

1  Thank John7T5