“A wonderful guide!”

Tours in Valencia Play &Xperience
Ranked #1 of 32 Food & Drink in Valencia
More attraction details
Owner description: Looking for a foodie guide to take your around during a tapas tour or a gastronomic tour? Or would you like to enjoy the city on a bike tour to see the most important sights and also the hidden gems of the city with an enthusiastic licenced guide? We have group tours starting from 25 euro p.p. and we love making a customized tour for you if you want a private tour. Let us share our favourite places with you, making a great Valencia experience for you! The best way to really get to "taste" of Valencia tapas tour, bike tour, shore excursion, wine tour, paella cooking, incentives, gastronomic tour, market tour, city of arts and science tour, segway tour, albufera excursion You name it and we love to organize it for you and be your guides! Saludos Suzie & Gabriel
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Suzie is a wonderful guide and extremely knowledgeable about all aspects of food and drink in valencia. She is warm, able to answer any questions that you might have, and her tour is definitely a must see while in the city. Make sure to give it a shot while you are in town!

1  Thank Ty K
LaMarabuta, Owner at Tours in Valencia Play &Xperience, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Thank you for your kind review on the tapastour!

There are newer reviews for Tours in Valencia Play &Xperience

Reviewed May 13, 2013

After having joined a bike tour with Suzie 2 years ago which was a great way to get to know Valencia and my way about the city afterwards, I decided to trust her to take me and my girlfriend for a tappa's tour and we didn't regret that! What an gourmet tour it turned out to be - so much great food accompanied by the right drinks and the most entertaining and well informed company for a bargain price! I'll recommend this experience to any good friend or stranger.
and keep up this good work that you obviously enjoy tremendously!
Ud & Meeta

Was great having you on my tapastour during your second visit to Valencia. Hope there will be a third visit as well. Saludos Suzie

Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

We had a great tapas tour with Suzie sampling all the traditional food and drinks! Everything was very well organised which for a group of 15 girls is pretty impressive! Lots of fun and would definitely recommend this evening!

LaMarabuta, Gerente at Tours in Valencia Play &Xperience, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

I am happy you enjoyed the tapastour for your friends hen ´s party. Hope you had a wonderfull stay in Valencia! Saludos Suzie

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Had a really nice time with Suzie, the only reason for not giving 5 stars was the weather, it poured down so we were limited by distance so we did not get too soaked. Valencia was deserted in these conditions. First and third bars provided really nice food and wine while the second was average. I would happily recommend this tour

LaMarabuta, Gerente at Tours in Valencia Play &Xperience, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Thank you for your opinion on the tour. You were really unlucky with the weather, I felt so sorry for you because you did not had the chance to see the sunny Valencia... I hope you enjoyed the rest of your stay in Spain! Saludos Suzie Garcia

Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

We organised a Tapas Tour with Suzie based on the reviews here on Tripadvisor and we were very pleased that we did. Suzie is a really pleasant, fun guide who makes the tour feel like you are hanging out with a friend who just happens to know all the best tapas bars in town and can tell you all about Valencia. The tour was really great value & we had a great night out sampling lots of different tapas which wasn't easy for Suzie as I'm vegetarian and my friend is a coeliac. We returned to some of the places that she brought us to as the service and food and atmosphere were great - and that's a big compliment as I usually like to try somewhere new everyday when I'm on holidays! We went on the tour on our first day and it gave us a great feel for the city. We were very happy and would recommend a tour with Suzie to friends if we heard they were visiting Valencia :)

Thank you for recommending me. I am happy that you liked the tour and that you went back to some of the restaurants! Hope to see you again in Valencia!