Tripadvisor
Valencia
Post
Inbox
Search

“By far the best Italian food I've tried... period”
Review of Osteria Del Poeta

Osteria Del Poeta
Reserve a Table
Wed, 2/19
8:00 PM
Ranked #1,628 of 4,664 Restaurants in Valencia
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This Italian place I have visited twice within the last 4 months and each time I was impressed by how delicious the food is. I've made it a non-negotiable stop whenever I am in Valencia for business.
The selection of food, the presentation and the flavour just oozes fresh high-quality products. This is a must visit if you're into Italian food. The service is great and prices are reasonable for the quality of food you're served here. Can't wait to return!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (40)

Reviewed January 2, 2020 via mobile

We had the New Year’s Eve Menu. It was very good value for money at €65 per person including all drinks. The food was imaginative and delicious. The ravioli I had were light, tasty and beautifully presented. My partner’s meatloaf was moist and delicious. The starters and desserts were excellent too and we left well satisfied with our evening. We shall definitely return!

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed November 18, 2019 via mobile

Top rate food - lasagne a classic and to die for, home-made focaccia amazing, and fabulous tiramisu. Service with a smile, and all in a lovely environment - what's not to like?

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed October 8, 2019 via mobile

Place full of details and food made with Love, perfect place for long chats with friends...highly recommend.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed October 5, 2019

I recommend this restaurant, Very nice place, excellent service and the food is delicious with some variety in the menu. Thanks to the staff, I had a good time there, I will come back again.

Date of visit: October 2019