Review Highlights
100% Recommended

I went to Montanejos with my girlfriend and we could not have loved the experience more. Mike is... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Austin C
Go Valencia tour to the Hot Springs

Wow wow wow! I am still amazed by how beautiful this place is, just seen the most stunning... read more

Reviewed April 3, 2019
K3064QBmelaniem
Harwich, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Valencia
from $28.38
from $27.02
from $7.95
from $17.03
More Info
All reviews hot springs thanks mike day trip tapas beautiful waterfall cliff jumping tour guide mike bridal veil great photographer local village took pictures hen do recommend this trip amazing sights once in a lifetime amazing trip small group
Selected filters
Reviewed July 10, 2017

My husband and I had such a great time on this tour. Mike was a great guide and had a ton of helpful and interesting information, as well as just an overall great personality. The springs exceeded my expectations completely, and having lunch afterwards was a treat as well. The dam pressure release, or as Mike called it "The Horse Tail" was really awesome and definitely awe inspiring.

Date of experience: June 2017
mikeValencia, Owner at Do! Valencia, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2017

Thank you so much Emily for the nice review :)

Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

Such a fun day! Booking was very easy, bus was on time to pick us up, rest of the day went so smoothly. After booking, Mike provided us with all the information we needed for what to bring, how pick up/drop off worked, and the itinerary. Our guides, Diego and Sara, were both very nice, accommodating, and available if we ever needed anything while still letting us do our own thing. We got to explore a beautiful waterfall, hike through nature with beautiful scenery and views, as well as lots of swimming and cliff jumping! Overall awesome day and everyone in our group had so much fun!! Definitely would recommend to all.

Date of experience: July 2017
mikeValencia, Owner at Do! Valencia, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2017

Thank you Melanie for your review. I think what people appreciate the most about this tour is that you can make it as exciting and adventurous as you want. On the other hand if what you are looking for is to enjoy a laid-back, off-the-beaten-path day in the breathtaking Valencian countryside you will totally find it with us. Just ask :)

Reviewed July 9, 2017

Diego and Sarah were great tour guides. Very friendly and personable, and always willing to answer any questions! All the places we visited were very fun and places we most likely would not have been able to visit on our own. Would definitely recommend!

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed July 1, 2017 via mobile

Man, where do I start? This was awesome. We had such a great time on this tour. Our tour guide, Mike, was great. He was very enthusiastic and seemed like he really loved his job. Plus he took tons of pictures of us on a high quality camera and sent them to us afterwards! (Pictures below are some pics I took)

We first went and saw some beautiful scenery near a reservoir and stream. After that we had a great lunch in a remote village, where we got lucky enough to see their version of "running with the bulls".Then we went to the Hot Springs, which as it turns out, were not hot at all but a perfect temperature on a sunny day! Swimming through canyons was so awesome in the clear blue water. After an hour and a half at the springs, we went to the waterfall. It was so much fun and we took pictures standing in the waterfall, then went swimming underneath it.

One of the best experiences I have had traveling. I HIGHLY recommend this to anyone looking to have a great time. It is definitely worth the money, i promise you that.

Mike, if you read this, thank you sincerely from Katie and Troy!

Hi guys,

Thank you for this amazing review. I had such a good time with both of you and the rest group was awesome too!! I wish Trip Advisor let me post some pictures here so everyone can see how much fun we had.

All the best!
-Mike

Reviewed July 1, 2017

Not that hot but a great day out and trip. The springs are at Montanejos which is a beautiful location about an hour from Valencia. Diago was a great guide and organised a great Tapas meal for the group (only 8 of us) in the village. We also had a stop at a waterfall on the way (the Brides Jump) lovely. After the Hot Springs and swim (fantastic and wife didnt want to leave) we went to the dam and source of the river, two great locations, we even saw some mountain goats. Great day out and highly recommended.