Review Highlights
100% Recommended

I went to Montanejos with my girlfriend and we could not have loved the experience more. Mike is... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Austin C
Go Valencia tour to the Hot Springs

Wow wow wow! I am still amazed by how beautiful this place is, just seen the most stunning... read more

Reviewed April 3, 2019
K3064QBmelaniem
Harwich, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Valencia
from $28.38
from $27.02
from $7.95
from $17.03
More Info
All reviews hot springs thanks mike day trip tapas beautiful waterfall cliff jumping tour guide mike bridal veil great photographer local village took pictures hen do recommend this trip amazing sights once in a lifetime amazing trip small group
Selected filters
Reviewed June 5, 2017 via mobile

Mike is an incredible tour guide! I have taken part in many tours throughout the past 5 weeks in Spain and I've never encountered another guide who devotes so much heart and time to each individual's desires throughout the tour. He takes his time and shows you some amazing hidden gems of Montanejos that offer once in a lifetime views. This tour is essential.

Date of experience: June 2017
mikeValencia, Owner at Do! Valencia, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2017

Morgan, this is the sweetest thing I have read lately. You know, it makes my job so much easier when groups are proactive, interested in everything and wanting to enjoy every part of the day. You girls were the best!

Enjoy you studies. Valencia is one of the greatest cities in the world for students.

All the best!
-Mike

Reviewed June 4, 2017

The day started rainy, so we were a little sceptical, but our great tour guide Mike assured us it would be fine and there would be no rain in the mountains. And he was right! We were a group of 8 girls and a little hung over from the party nights before, but the trip was actually very relaxing and restful. We were surprised to find such green and beautiful landscape nearby Valencia. We had a great time in the hot springs waters, super nice and affordable tapas and overall a great experience. The best about the trip was our tour guide Mike, a super nice guy who was very accommodating and took great care of us. Much recommended, especially if you want to take a break from the city and the beach.

Date of experience: June 2017

Thank you so much Isabel for your good words. I can't tell enough the weather in Valencia is always good even when the forecast doesn't look promising.

Thank you for your faith. I had a fantastic day with all of you :)
-Mike

Reviewed May 30, 2017 via mobile

This tour was easily my favorite thing we did in Valencia! Everything about it was exactly what We were looking for in a little adventure outside the city.

First of all Mike and Sarah(the tour guides) were awesome! They both were so friendly and welcoming making everyone on the tour feel included! Also they were both so knowledgeable about each place we stopped and had a way of making each event so fun and lively!

I would 100% do this tour again! The only notes I'd say are DONT FORGET YOUR CAMERA! :) every place we went was so photographable and while we swam either Mike or Sarah stayed with our things so they were safe the whole time and we could be free to enjoy ourselves:)

Do this tour! It's amazing!!!!!!

1  Thank Ruth F
mikeValencia, Gerente at Do! Valencia, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2017

Sometimes I wish the tour guide(s) could review the travellers on the tour. Sara and I had an awesome day with the whole group and especially you, Mike and Ruth. Your smiles and happiness made our day. Have a great time in Spain and enjoy the rest of your trip. All the best!

Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

If visiting Valencia this is a must. A truly great way to see some of the more hidden sites of Valencia that you wouldn't usually see. The hot springs itself are absolutely beautiful along with the several sites our group were shown on the day.

A massive thank you to Mike who was a great host and went out of his way to help. Definitely worth a visit!

Reviewed May 28, 2017

One of our best days spend in Valencia. We wanted to go there by bus or by train since hiring a car at that moment was not for us but as far as we know there is no public transport going there. So we were very lucky when one morning we called Mike and couple of hours later we were already in a van to Montanejos. We were a pretty big group, in total approx. 15 people. And it was really amazing how Mike could be so responsive and attentive to so many people and fulfil each and every need of them. So not only the views we saw were amazing but also the company we had was awesome! It was really worth a whole day!