“The best thing Valencia has to offer”

Do! Valencia Hot Spring Day Tours
Ranked #9 of 26 Nature & Parks in Valencia
More attraction details
Owner description: Are you a traveler that yearns to be immersed in the authentic culture, sights and sounds of the place you are visiting? if so, our tours will open a world of experience and exploration to you! Filled with real people, true Spanish culture, authentic food and the most breathtaking scenery you can imagine, our fun-filled day tours place you in the heart of incredible adventures.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“The best thing Valencia has to offer”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

If your not a museum/church person and you find yourself brought to Valencia in any occasion wether holiday or self choice to see what's it about. We'll look no further today (24th September 2013) was one of the best adventures I have been on In my many world travels.

Not just the amazing sights of a beautiful breath taking waterfall that you can stand under and rocks that a little safely behind it can be climbed up to offer another view. 2nd stop just as magical as the 1st the hot springs with a good swim/paddle into the mountain pass and the crystal clean waters able to see a wandering fish here and there. It was truly an experience I will take for life.

The great guides Mikey and Miguel. Friendly and welcoming from the 1st point of contact and very informative to various encounters that are laid upon you in the day and good that they get stuck into the swimming and having a laugh to, from a pit stop lunch in a small village with some tasty tapas to the historic and amazing landscapes on mountain tops to finish the day after all the swimming.

In summary: If you don't want to see the church, museums or beaches don't leave Valencia without this experience that is the true crime zoos, aqauriums and beaches are a dozen but this, this is just breath taking.

Made same wonderful new friends and had some amazing food, laughter, and saw many magical moments To a place you wouldn't think had this side to it.

GO GO GO on this tour not one regret at all....

Island of Malta, Malta
“Perfect day”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

A colleague of ours recommended the hot springs tour and my wife and I decided to join this tour. The group was perfect, 7 people in total. Pick up from the hotel was punctual and traveled to the first destination and we loved it, the waterfall was amazing, although my wife is not a good swimmer she still swam. After the waterfall we drove through a little village and then proceeded to the hot springs, again this was amazing. After that we went to this local village and stopped in one of a traditional local restaurant with awesome food and also tried their traditional local wine. The tour ended with a bull run, I was always tempted to join and fight the bull but didn't managed. Mike also takes professional pictures and videos. All in all, I end this by thanking mike for having the courage to be the only person providing this tour to experience Valencia's hidden secrets. Well done and will be back for sure

Los Angeles, California
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Well worth the money. Fun tour with a little of every thing.”
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Took this tour last minute as I found myself bored of cathedrals and plazas visits after a week in Italy. I was absolutely thrilled to take an all day tour with fantastic guides that are fluent in English.

I was picked up at the futbol stadium in a comfortable air conditioned shuttle and brought to 2 quaint suburbs of Valencia county where our group...
1) walked a waterfall
2) watched the running of the bulls
3) took a small hike and stood 10 feet from a city dam spewing gallons of water at brutal speed
4)dined on tapas, sangria and wine from a boda bag
5)snorkeled mineral thermal pools and jumped off a small cliff into the clear water below

This all seems impossible to fit into one day, but our guide Michael did it. I hear he runs a wine tour too and am excited to come back and do that next time around.

1 Thank feutzefeutze
Hamburg, Germany
“it was perfect!”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

It was an outstanding day! My friend and i really enjoyed the trip. The trip didn't only include a spectacular view of spain's countryside and adventurious activities, we also got to get amazing Pictures and free spanish classes out of this trip. Our guide Mike was 'fantastico' y 'divertido', I can only recommend this trip to everyone, no matter what age you are.

Mosta, Malta
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great day , loved every second with our tour guide”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

as a group of 8 people we all really enjoyed the day at the bridal veil, hot springs and 2 little surprises which followed after. we were very much well taken care of, our tour leader explained to us a lot of interesting facts and was super friendly. We had the opportunity to not just learn but also to explore as much as we wanted our adventure time with Diego as he encouraged us to try out going under the waterfall if we wanted, to jump into the clear springs, to go into a mini cave, to go up a hill to have a wonderful view of a spanish village and field scenery. Everything about the day was perfect. We were also provided with somewhere to eat and refresh ourselves.

All in all it was an indescribable day which I recommend to anyone of any age as they can adjust according to your needs and interests

keep it up!!!