“Very good quality seafood”

Civera Marisquerias
Reserve with
Civera Marisquerias is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #84 of 3,532 Restaurants in Valencia
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Local over 45 years of experience familiar.Cuidamos much our customer service and care of our stuff prima.Mantenemos our establishment developed to give the best service to our Local customer.The decorated with a classic touch, not to mention the modern that gives a touch of concern for our local.Tenemos a terrace in our pedestrian street, totally suitable for eating or are cenar.Actualmente the gastronomic restaurant with more of our city, so we moved our clentes.A despite being a restaurant with great tradition acquired over the years and the tireless work of our staff, each day we receive many people around the world, thanks to our valencia is a great level concerning mundial.Tenemos variety of products in view of our client they see at all times what they will enjoy.
Valencia, Spain
“Very good quality seafood”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

This restaurant is very good but very expensive because of the quality of the seafood served. It is worth the visit even for a couple of very good quality tapas at the bar, if the budget is not big enough for a whole meal. Traditional service is also what makes this restaurant unique.

• Visited February 2014
juanen35, Gerente at Civera Marisquerias, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
first thank you for visiting, our staff receive all our reviews and this was actually very pleasant to them.thanks

• Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Truly scrumptious”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

After looking around for somewhere to eat on a Sunday night when most restaurants are closed, we decided to pop down to the old city, which is where we stumbled across this little gem. After looking at reviews we decided to give it a go, especially as we wanted to try some paella on our visit here.
The staff were welcoming and friendly, the waiters spoke good enough English to help us out and the experience was really good. We had the vegetables and the tuna tarta to start. The dishes were large in size and could easily equate to the size of an English main course. Next we had the Valencian Paella, a very heavy dish packed with lots of flavour. We decided to skip dessert after having eaten so much as well as the accompanying Rioja.
Overall this was a great experience, but we didn't feel that it was the best value for money having compared it to other restaurants we've tried here, but would certainly recommend it for the experience, especially if you go in a group.
Enjoy!

• Visited February 2014
thank you very much to all for your palabras.nos satisfying to know that I enjoy our property and put it as reference blocks are visitar.actualmente the largest restaurant in Valencia with permanent staff and highly cualificado.pero all this is possible thanks to our customers who require us to make us each day más.un greeting all our staff.
Carvoeiro, Portugal
“Very enjoyable...a really great find”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

We chose this restaurant as we arrived late and wanted to eat close to the hotel but it turned out to be a great find. We had grilled vegetables and then the Paella - the food was excellent and the service was very efficient and friendly. We asked for a wine recommendation, a little worried that we didn't know the price but excellent bottle of wine which turned out to be very good value (under 15€). When we ordered coffee it came with the liquor of the house and a selection of chocolates (beautifully presented) - a lovely touch and the perfect way to end the meal.

• Visited January 2014
juanen35, Gerente at Civera Marisquerias, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
We're really excited about his words, lest he find people who appreciated our hard work of all our staff. greetings to all our employees
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Very nearly perfect.... Shame.”
Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

I visited twice on a recent trip to Valencia recently. The first time I was sat at the bar on my own at first until my brother joined me later. I can honestly say I was a great experience - a seafood platter to start and of course Paella. Now initially I thought the Paella was amazing but it was rather too well seasoned, however washed down with a few beers it went down well. A few days later I went back with my brother and father this time and was looking forward to showing of what a great restaurant I had found. We have a selection of tapas including the paella. Which my father (who used to own a restaurant) identified straight away as being just far too salty. I persisted and again washed down with a few beers, however as much as I don't like to admit it my father is right. Perhaps in the summer months when your body is craving to replenish salts it may be ok but I would suggest asking them to go easy on the white stuff!

The ambience and atmosphere has a touch of sophistication and you can tell this is the place to be for high quality Spanish fare. It is expensive but the portion sizes are huge. This is like Tapas on steroids! So order less than you need and share. I really want to give this place 5* but I just can't. I can however highly recommend for a special meal out.

Visited January 2014
good afternoon, thank you for your loyalty to our casa.la truth is that the issue is curious paddies, rice no two are alike, and might sabor.pero was safe we ​​would like to comment on it next to our staff . greatly appreciate your words and hope to see you greeting nuevo.un
Leipzig, Germany
“The place to enjoy seafood”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

For diners who like seafood this is a recommended place. We came back after having been here a few times before. The menu offers a great choice of dishes with fresh fish, lobster, and other fruits from the sea, prepared in various ways. Iberico ham and cheese is also available. The service is attentive and fast, with a touch of professional non-chalance. We had excellent oysters "flor de arcade", rape a la marinera and lubina a la plancha - all very tasty, accompanied by a well matching white wine, a Protos verdejo from Rueda. Civera serves a liquor on the house with the desert, in our case assorted cakes, which adds to a good experience.

• Visited January 2014