“Exceptionally good restaurant in Spain”

Civera Marisquerias
Reserve with
Civera Marisquerias is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #88 of 3,725 Restaurants in Valencia
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Local over 45 years of experience familiar.Cuidamos much our customer service and care of our stuff prima.Mantenemos our establishment developed to give the best service to our Local customer.The decorated with a classic touch, not to mention the modern that gives a touch of concern for our local.Tenemos a terrace in our pedestrian street, totally suitable for eating or are cenar.Actualmente the gastronomic restaurant with more of our city, so we moved our clentes.A despite being a restaurant with great tradition acquired over the years and the tireless work of our staff, each day we receive many people around the world, thanks to our valencia is a great level concerning mundial.Tenemos variety of products in view of our client they see at all times what they will enjoy.
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Went to check out this one as I normally check out the top 5 of tripadvisor's best restaurants no matter which city I travel to, and it was such a wonderful experience! I had mussels as starter, it was so tasty, meaty and fresh, I asked immediately for another one. Then a seafood plateau with very fresh seafood, and the Spanish oysters and Norwegian lobster were particularly tasty. The service was top class, professional and with team work spirit. The waiter recommended a good white wine from Valencia region, it was very aromatic and pleasant. Little bit on the pricey end, but worth the value. Can't wait to go back there again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,449)

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We were told by our hotel that this restaurant had the best paella in town.
Since my wife was ordering an expensive fish dish I was able to get paella for one. It was vegetable and very good.
The wait staff had some problem with English but we were all to get what we wanted,
We ate inside which only has a few tables.
The desert was also outstanding.
The restaurant is located near the main square and is a bit pricy but gives you quality

Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

We arrived due to TA review and were briskly pushed away by a very rude Spanish waiter who thought I couldn't speak English - it was a busy evening and we asked for a table outside even if we had to wait - were told that only tables inside available we explained we would wait but then in Spanish to his colleagues he said - dont bother with them it's inside or nothing, huh English - tell them to sit there or go!! Fortunately I speak Spanish rather well and we made our way quickly to the restaurant across the way which was much better service and nicer tables - I can't comment on the food but whilst we sat there we also saw numerous people being dismissed and shunned away - service is terrible and the main waiter should learn some manners - not all English people only speak English!!! Very rude presumption from someone who would have spent a lot of money - I love places that are non touristy hence why we came here but to be treated like that maybe McDonald's would be a better option than here!

4  Thank Dannymanc
juanen35, Gerente at Civera Marisquerias, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2013

good afternoon, reading your review I think it corresponds with our local.en no time between us use the word "brother".'m telling the discomfort that we caused these words to our store, if our place is frequented by large numbers of people both Spanish and other nationalities, it is certainly because we treat people with respect and of course take care of our platos.es true that we can be more expensive than others, but if we compare the quality-service our customers always come ganando.entre our Staff are 4 people who speak English in addition to our letters in 7 languages ​​and Braille. recently received a letter congratulating us for our services, we admit mistakes as humans we are, but never a bad deal or gesture to n cliente.asi that invite you to try our restaurant and finds that abut not descripción.y if you appreciate your self you feel like eating on the terrace before we book it is not very big and people are inclined to dine salute our fitted aquí.un .

Reviewed August 14, 2013

We had the most amazing evening celebrating my partners birthday, fantastic oyster from Valencia (I know it sounds unbelievable but u must try them!) great tuna carpaccio, fab fish platter. The service was extremely good.
It is a bit pricey buy hey it has to be done sometimes. I would recommend you book advance to secure a good table.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Set in a little side street this is a little gem. The waiting staff were really good and helpful and speak several languages sufficiently well to help us. We had the Valencien paella which won second prize in an international competition. I can see why. Some of the other dishes were a bit pricey but everything we had was delicious.