“Perfect place for my birthday dinner” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Appetite - CLOSED

Appetite
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Asian, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: "... Hambre no es mas que la necesidad fisiologica de comer, mientras que apetito appetite tiene el aliciente del placer, que uno experimenta cuando come"
london, uk
“Perfect place for my birthday dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

My wife found this amazing restaurant for us to enjoy on our last evening in Valencia (and my birthday). The 8 course chef's dinner with lobster was delicious, just the right level of so spiciness as discussed with the helpful waiting staff and we had a truly memorable night. The lobster was sticky and delicious. Thank you

Visited June 2014

Melbourne, Australia
“Brilliant authentic food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2014

The standard has not dropped one bit since I was last there in 2012. Generous serving sizes and mouth watering desserts.

I'm pleased to see Bonnie is taking risks with her dishes. I can't wait to go back in the near future.

• Visited February 2014
Cape Town Central, South Africa
“"Delicious and fantastic food"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

My husband and I visited Appetite for dinner and we chose a 8 course meal, the flavours were amazing. We loved every dish and enjoyed the very warm, pleasant and friendly atmosphere. The service was excellent. Will definitely return for the delicious food and and lovely service.

• Visited February 2014
Sydney
“Amazing!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2014

As per usual! Landed in Valencia for the day and was not disappointed! Loved loved loved the food! Bonnie out did herself again! Highly recommended

• Visited May 2014
“Amazing food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2014

Loved this place, food was fresh, creative and well priced. Along with some awesome wine to complement the dishes.. Great service to.. I'll be back :)

• Visited May 2014