“the best”
Review of Appetite - CLOSED

Appetite
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: "... Hambre no es mas que la necesidad fisiologica de comer, mientras que apetito appetite tiene el aliciente del placer, que uno experimenta cuando come"
Reviewed October 25, 2012

visited appetite restaurant on my vist to spain with my girlfreind. we had a lovely night the food was exellent it was THE MEAL. the waitreses were very kind and polite . the chef very happy person i liked the idea of the omakase coz i love to be surprised. thanx appetite team i hope u will continue to deliver the best as u do.

1  Thank james j

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Loved my visit to Appetite, it is my favourite restaurant in Valencia.
The food was amazing and the owners were a delight. I would defintly recommend it for a visit if you are after great food in a great atmosphere.

1  Thank malaika14
Reviewed October 24, 2012

We were highly recommended by some friends who has just returned from Valencia for the weekend. The could not stop talking about the food and the fantatic service, so, we decided to give it a go as we love asian food. The truth is, it is was what they said but it was so much better than we expected. Most Asian theme restaurants comes with tacky furnitures or brightly coloured food in this country but it was a real surprise for us as it well decorated with a touch of class and you immediately feel at home. And the food was just amazing, we never imagined you could do Thai, Vietnamese to Malaysian food finished with Australian dessert in one meal sitting, and all the dishes were cooked expertly and so authentic it reminds us of our trip to Asia. We think the price was very good value, the wine list has some great selections all designed to go with their food, and the girls serving us was so pleasant and took great care of everyone in the restaurant. We are already planning on making a regurlar trip to Valencia so we do it all again.

1  Thank kimberly k
Reviewed October 23, 2012

my opinion about appetite restorant is excelent. the other day i went there with my friends, the food we eats was very good and the servis parfet .

1  Thank mabel e
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I happen to have run buy this restaurant just getting to know the city and I found a really incredible place.The service,view and food were just AWESOME!!
The prices were also good. A "must-go-to" restaurant if you're in Valencia.

Appetite V, Owner at Appetite, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

Thank you for sharing your experience with us at Appetite. I am happy that you discovered us whilst exploring Valencia. In fact, despite being 3yrs in business, we still have so many locals that have just discovered us too! Thank you for commenting about our awesome food and service. But we do however do not have much of a view and I am guessing you meant reviews :))

We do not always get it 100% right but we are constantly improving ourselves as a team and as a business but it does make our job so much more fulfilling and appreciated when we have such encouragement from our clients, THANK YOU.

Bonnie