“A must eat restaurant”

Je t'aime
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: La Gran Via
Description: After got married on February 26, 2011, we decided to live in Valencia and join our experiensas to fulfill our dream. Open our own restaurant. We have a dream: Make known French cuisine and wines in the country of the ancestors Amandine. The Je T'aime is our honeymoon since June 1, 2011 Our cuisine based on traditional French fare and other Mediterranean recipes brings the best products available at your table, always providing them with creative and original touch of Ludovic. Their recommendations are the Vol Au Vent with mushrooms with foie gras, quiche, our pot of foie gras mi-cuit with Calvados on (also available to take away), the Boeuf Bourguignon or Blanquette of Turkey. Je t'aime is a place with brings together warm and inviting Parisian atmosphere and culinary identity quality and friendly service and, the perfect conditions order to make your visit a moment of bohemia and fine dining.
Plainview, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A must eat restaurant”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

My daughter and I wandered into this restaurant for lunch and we were so glad we did. The waitress was friendly and extremely helpful in translating the menu for us as well as giving us directions to sites we wanted to see. We ordered a selection of Tapas and they were all beautifully presented and incredibly delicious. The waitress recommended a really good wine by the glass. We actually had the opportunity to meet and thank the chef ourselves. This restaurant was an amazing find; great food,great service and not very expensive. I can't recommend it enough. one of the best French meals i have ever eaten.

• Visited August 2013

London, United Kingdom
“So grateful to have found this wonderful restaurant, it was the best dinner I have had in years! Nice change from paella and t”
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

J'Taime was perfect from start to finish, I can't remember having three courses that ticked all the boxes so perfectly!
We got the set menu for 23 Euros per person which included a bottle of wine (17 Euros without wine) and we couldn't believe how little we paid for the quality we received.

A special mention for the duck confit - I don't usually like duck in restaurants because its a fine line between dry or too fatty and have often had bad experiences, however this course was cooked to perfection and completely changed my mind!

The waitress was lovely, the food was top quality and I couldn't recommend this restaurant highly enough. I wanted to send my compliments to the chef but the waitress called him out instead, so I shook his hand and thanked him for our wonderful evening - it was by far the best dinner we have had on this trip!

We loved every bite and if this was our local, we would definitely be regulars!

1 Thank HarriDavis88
Oslo, Norway
“Sunday night @je'taime”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Me and my friend decided to take two girls out to this restaurant last night. We had heard good things about it, and the reputation turned out to be spot on. Everybody were very satisfied with the food and the wine, i had the duck confit, and i can highly recommend it. The service was excellent, and we ended up having drinks (on the house) with the very lovely owners. Im going back to this place next time im in valencia, and i can easily recommend it. If you are looking for a small, french restaurant with lots of personality, this is the place to go.

Paris, France
“Quality of service and food”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Nice experience. You can eat outside and it is quiet in the part of this street. The cook is delicious and the service is very kind. A particular mention for the wines and sweets. I warmly advice to go.

Heathfield, United Kingdom
“Best Restaurant in Valencia”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I went to eat last night with my daughter and both the service and the food were second to none!
I would highly reccomend visiting this restaurant on your trip to Valencia!

• Visited April 2013