“Attentive service ok food”
Review of Casa Tua - CLOSED

Casa Tua
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: La Seu
Dublin, Ireland
“Attentive service ok food”
Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

We went here last night based on tripadvisor reviews.the place was empty which was a little daunting but we decided to give it a go.I had the hundred tomato and aubergine salad which was nice and my partner had sermon ham and red peppers which he enjoyed.There was one thing that kept putting me off and that was the microwave buzzing every few minutes.imean if you are giving to use it so much at least try and disguise it.for mains had pumpkin ravioli which didst taste fresh and simply dint work as a dish. It was too sweet.my boyfriend enjoyed his meal but agreed it was mostlikely re-heated .the main course portion sizes were tiny.Service was attentive and they were friendly a d explained everything but it just wasn't that exceptional. There was no toilet paper in the ladies and no hand towels and when i asked for some the girl had none left so took some from the men's.I got the vice they are scripting on things which let me down a bit. Overall it was nice enough but i think there is better value elsewhere.

Amsterdam
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Honest Italian food”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

If you would like to get a day off from tapas try Casa Tua. The Italian couple that runs the place is very nice and in this casa you truly feel how welcome you are. The food is great (try at least a salad) and if you want to take a few of the ingredients with you just buy it! Please don't hesitate and just give it a try!
Que aproveche!

• Visited September 2012
Riga, Latvia
“Romantic Italian Experience”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Went for dinner with my husband and ended up having an amazing romantic evening at Casa Tua. The athmosphere and decor is simple, the place is small and the food unpretentious but DELICIOUS. The overall result is real italian authenticity and great personalized service that feels like having dinner at a friend´s home.

• Visited August 2012
“Brilliant Italian”
Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

We booked a table at Casa Tua last week with my friends after reading the positive reviews on TripAdvisor. I tried the salmon salad for appetizer and the mushroom rissoto as main dish, both were marveolous and quite unique in their flavour and presentation. The panna cotta for dessert was one of the best we have tried. Honestly, it will be hard to find something this good and authentic when we go back to New York City.

“Best Real Italian Experience in Spain”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

A magical little place with amazing Italian cuisine, just around the corner from Plaza de la Reina in the Old city. My wife and I were so pleasantly surprised that went back a few times for breakfast and dinner after having lunch the first time. I have traveled extensively across Europe only to be dissapointed by MOST Italian restaurants...Casa Tua isa rare exception. Enjoy!