“Unfortunately closed.”

Neighborhood: La Gran Via
Harstad, Norway
“Unfortunately closed.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

This has been the only thai restaurant (that I've known) in Valencia for years. And quite good too. My wife and I went there last night for dinner (29.06.13), but they are closed. A man in the next door restaurant said that they were "closed for ever".. It's a shame, and I hope someone will open a decent place where you can get thai food soon.

• Visited July 2012
3 Thank qrtis

Sopot, Poland
“This place gives a bad name to Thai food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

beautiful location and impressive entrance makes you full of expectation regarding food. But food is a disaster if you expect Thai food - cooks and waiters are filipino and food has little to do with Thai. i am Thai and owned several Thai restaurants in Europe and Thailand and i am upset and ashamed that foreigners pretending to run a Thai restaurant give such a wrong interpretation of it.
the restaurant is also very expensive and the night we were there service was appalling. The Filipino waiter did not know anything about the food and was hiding in he kitchen most of the time
best Thai food in Valencia is at Ginger loft - and you can also try Appetite which does great Thai-Singaporean food

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Prathana W
Hong Kong, China
“Good ambiance, tasty food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

Good choice for romantic dinning, good food. You will however feel very thirsty due to heavy use of condiments . The beef was not tender. Not great for vegetarian options.

• Visited June 2013
Madrid
“Beautiful atmosphere but...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

very disappointed with cuisine. Had the menu of the day for 14 euro. Salad was odd mixture of ground chicken meat and lettuce. Reminded me of ground beef in a salad. My main course, as well as my dining partner's, were saturated with what we believe was MSG. That taste you cannot name, that is salty and not quite right. There were many fried items on the menu included spring rolls. Maybe in America we don't eat correct Thai. We eat summer rolls, that are not fried as well as a lot of fresh sauces with oregano, coconut milk, lemongrass, and curry. I guess I have been spoiled.

• Visited May 2013
San Diego, California
“Good break from "Spanish" food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

We enjoyed our experience at Thai Garden in Valencia. The restaurant is gorgeous, great atmosphere, quiet, romantic, and peaceful. The service was EXCELLENT! Our waiter assisted us in english with my dietary needs and paid special attention to my food allergies. The food was not the best thai food we've ever had, but it was a nice change from Spanish tapas and doner kebab.... I would definitely recommend a night out (great for a date night) at Thai Garden.

• Visited January 2013