“Tasty!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: El Mercat
Reviewed May 19, 2012

We had the lunch sampler, and both of us enjoyed every bite. Sat outside and had two beers as well. The owner ended up sitting next to us, and was very nice (and young!).

There are newer reviews for Dhaba

Reviewed April 11, 2012

This is by far the best Indian restaurant I have ever been to. I have been several times there with my boyfriend and with friends and we never tire of returning. I suggest this restaurant to any Indian food lover.

Placed in the center of Valencia, it offers a wide variety of delicious Indian style dishes. The stylish atmosphere is warm and quiet, and the service cannot be better. Candle lights create a romantic ambiance for couples and an cozy atmosphere to go with friends. I particularly recommend the Duo Bhaji and the Korma curry.

Price is around 15€ per person.

1  Thank atx7
Reviewed March 24, 2012

Had dinner and lunch with family......very good food ......!!!!!!

Reviewed February 29, 2012

Situated by the Valencia Market. This is an excellent location in heart of Valencia City. The interior of the restaurant is well laid out and the service is great with very friendly staff who explained everything to us and nothing was too much trouble. The meal was first class and I would recommend it to anyone who likes this type of food.

Reviewed April 22, 2011

.......and having eaten Indian style food in a variety of countries from Australia to America and Europe .... I'd say this was right up at the top of my list.
Brilliant food, great location, good people.
Try it out - a real gem.