“Best indian restaurant in Valencia”
Review of Dhaba - CLOSED

Dhaba
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: El Mercat
Valencia, Spain
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best indian restaurant in Valencia”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

This is by far the best Indian restaurant I have ever been to. I have been several times there with my boyfriend and with friends and we never tire of returning. I suggest this restaurant to any Indian food lover.

Placed in the center of Valencia, it offers a wide variety of delicious Indian style dishes. The stylish atmosphere is warm and quiet, and the service cannot be better. Candle lights create a romantic ambiance for couples and an cozy atmosphere to go with friends. I particularly recommend the Duo Bhaji and the Korma curry.

Price is around 15€ per person.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank atx7

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good food.....!!!!!”
Reviewed March 24, 2012

Had dinner and lunch with family......very good food ......!!!!!!

VALENCIA
“Very good Indian Food”
Reviewed February 29, 2012

Situated by the Valencia Market. This is an excellent location in heart of Valencia City. The interior of the restaurant is well laid out and the service is great with very friendly staff who explained everything to us and nothing was too much trouble. The meal was first class and I would recommend it to anyone who likes this type of food.

• Visited February 2012
Valencia
“Best in valencia .......”
Reviewed April 22, 2011

.......and having eaten Indian style food in a variety of countries from Australia to America and Europe .... I'd say this was right up at the top of my list.
Brilliant food, great location, good people.
Try it out - a real gem.

• Visited April 2011
Hyderabad - Chennai
“Great vegetarian food in Valencia”
Reviewed March 6, 2011

This restaurant is not easy to find. It took us 1 hour going around in circles with sincere efforts from the best of the taxi men. Even when we were right across the road from this restaurant, it was difficult to find. But the patience paid. The place is fabulous. The food extremely tasty (prepared by a Nepalese chef). For the couple of us practically starving with no vegetarian options in the conference we attended, this was manna from heaven. The taste was authentic. The one woman (Fatima?) who was running the show was gracious, lively and made the evening memorable. It helped that there were no other guests.
I would definitely go and find if next time I am in Valencia. A MUST VISIT to all vegetarians visitors to the city.

• Visited September 2010