I had 6 days at this fantastic hotel. It was my first choice, when staying in Villajoyosa. The hotel is lying on small hill just above the ocean. Sitting at the hotels outdoor restaurant, you had a an excellent view the ocean. The rooms were large enough with a balcony to the sea side. The service was very good and kind. The hotel restaurant "Emperador" was listed in the Michelin guide. The food was at a level you didn't find else where in Villajoyosa. The prices was fare. The breakfast was served at this restaurant too. The only downside was that the pool was a little too small. And when walking all the stairs down to the beach, you found out that there was only small round stones at the beach - no sandy beach. That was uncomfortable. If you are a young couple or single like me, I would strongly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Servigroup Montíboli has the privilege of being located on an impressive cliff-side setting, surrounded by the Mediterranean sea, two beaches (one of them naturist) and beautiful gardens on the outskirts of Villajoyosa.Facilities and services: The hotel has two outdoor swimming pools, one overlooking the cliff top, and another one in “Torre Paradís” (Paradise Tower), and also an indoor heated pool at the Wellness & Spa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Servigroup, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Servigroup Montiboli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Servigroup Montiboli Hotel Villajoyosa
- El Montiboli Villajoyosa
- El Montiboli Hotel Villajoyosa