“Hotel Montiboli”

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Villajoyosa
Oslo, Norway
“Hotel Montiboli”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

I had 6 days at this fantastic hotel. It was my first choice, when staying in Villajoyosa. The hotel is lying on small hill just above the ocean. Sitting at the hotels outdoor restaurant, you had a an excellent view the ocean. The rooms were large enough with a balcony to the sea side. The service was very good and kind. The hotel restaurant "Emperador" was listed in the Michelin guide. The food was at a level you didn't find else where in Villajoyosa. The prices was fare. The breakfast was served at this restaurant too. The only downside was that the pool was a little too small. And when walking all the stairs down to the beach, you found out that there was only small round stones at the beach - no sandy beach. That was uncomfortable. If you are a young couple or single like me, I would strongly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Most of the rooms had sea side view. The "Modern" rooms was mainly viewing the tennis cour...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Bjoern A

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
  • Hebrew first
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

5 great days here at the Servigroup Montiboli.
Lovely room, delicious food - we stayed half board - dinner menu is first class.
Excellent service in all parts of the hotel, setting is magnificent. Hotel is well worth it's five star rating. Hopefully we will return sometime soon.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Davidhu123
CARMARTHEN
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Outstanding from staff at reception to The Terrace Bar and the amazing restaurant. A special thank you to JOAQUIM , our waiter in the restaurant in the evenings and at breakfast. You are so lovely, smiley and professional and thank you for reserving us 'that special table' every night.

We will see you again next year. Thank you

Room Tip: All rooms are good but if you pay a little more a larger room is always better. still outstanding r...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Province of Alicante, Spain
Reviewed July 6, 2014

A great stay. Excellent 7 days. The beach is close, the pool area works well. Excellent food especially at the terrace. Fantastic view from the junior suite. Golf, Alicante, El Castell de Guadelest, vineyards.

Amazing service in all respects. Thank you.

Room Tip: A Junior suite works well three people
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Hamburg, Germany
Reviewed June 3, 2014

A very pleasant stay for four nights. Very kind and attentive service from reception to the bar and restaurant. Great location, perfect conditions of the room and all the areas in the hotel. The restaurant is not too cheap but the quality and service is good. Good wines too. We expected a little larger Spa. There is nothing around in walking distance but no need. Overall excellent for some relaxing days - we will be back.

Room Tip: Recommend to book the romantic rooms because of the direct view to the sea
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank other_from
Reviewed May 30, 2014

This was my second time at this hotel and I must say the views of this hotel is just so beautiful. I never go back to the same hotel for holiday as i like to try different locations but I had to come back to this one. I went on my own after being a bit stressed and had a wonderful time. The hotel is very quiet, not too busy either and only couples. At my stay there was only one child but it wasn't a problem as the kid was quiet.

I stayed for 4 nights and as i never been on a holiday on my own i didn't know what to expect but i had the most amazing relaxing time. The views from the hotel is the most wonderful views I've ever seen in any hotel, it makes you hypnotized with so much beauty to look at. I had the full board included on my booking as I didn't want to leave the hotel on my own. The food in the restaurant is very nice and the service really improved since the last time i went. But for about 10 euros you can get a taxi to go to the near town and there's loads restaurants there really cheap and with great food. It's about 10min drive from the hotel or not even.

Breakfast is good with plenty options of cold and hot food.

There's 2 beaches that belongs to the hotel, a nudist and a normal beach. I've been to both and it's lovely.

Hotel is very clean and staff very friendly. Rooms are very clean too and very spacious and I think all the rooms has balcony. This time as i was on my own i stayed on a very simple room and still had balcony and sea view. There's wi-fi with good connection even by the pool.

I totally recommend this hotel for relaxing time with your loved one. I don't recommend for kids as there's no entertainment for children at the hotel. This is the perfect hotel for couples that wants to relax looking at the most amazing views.

There's a spa as well but you have to pay 12 euros and it's really nice too.

I'll be going back with my partner again as he also loved the location. Prices for the rooms are very good and not too expensive so it's definitely worth it.

Room Tip: I definitely recommend to book a room with sea view, the sunset is very late so I enjoyed sitting on...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank CrissyModel
Molde, Norway
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Since we often stays in Spain, we decided to have a holliday in our holliday in Spain! A what a hotell! I have never stayed in a hotel with a monogram on my pillow before :) The view was exellent, the rooms were charming and exclucive. the staff was great, we really enjoyed our stay in Montiboli Hotel

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Villajoyosa
Hotel SH Villa Gadea
Allon Mediterrania Hotel
Allon Mediterrania Hotel
#2 of 5 in Villajoyosa
Asia Gardens Hotel & Thai Spa, a Royal Hideaway Hotel
Gran Hotel Sol y Mar
Hotel Bonalba Alicante
Pueblo Acantilado Suites

Been to Servigroup Montiboli? Share your experiences!