Hotel Servigroup Montiboli
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Rosal B&B(Villajoyosa)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsromantic roomoverlooking the seabeautiful hotelnudist beachamazing viewsstar hotelcomplimentary drinkspool barlarge balconyalicante airportspecial occasionhalf boardsun loungerssea frontspaterracebungalow
Reviewed May 30, 2014

This was my second time at this hotel and I must say the views of this hotel is just so beautiful. I never go back to the same hotel for holiday as i like to try different locations but I had to come back to this one. I went on my own after being a bit stressed and had a wonderful time. The hotel is very quiet, not too busy either and only couples. At my stay there was only one child but it wasn't a problem as the kid was quiet.

I stayed for 4 nights and as i never been on a holiday on my own i didn't know what to expect but i had the most amazing relaxing time. The views from the hotel is the most wonderful views I've ever seen in any hotel, it makes you hypnotized with so much beauty to look at. I had the full board included on my booking as I didn't want to leave the hotel on my own. The food in the restaurant is very nice and the service really improved since the last time i went. But for about 10 euros you can get a taxi to go to the near town and there's loads restaurants there really cheap and with great food. It's about 10min drive from the hotel or not even.

Breakfast is good with plenty options of cold and hot food.

There's 2 beaches that belongs to the hotel, a nudist and a normal beach. I've been to both and it's lovely.

Hotel is very clean and staff very friendly. Rooms are very clean too and very spacious and I think all the rooms has balcony. This time as i was on my own i stayed on a very simple room and still had balcony and sea view. There's wi-fi with good connection even by the pool.

I totally recommend this hotel for relaxing time with your loved one. I don't recommend for kids as there's no entertainment for children at the hotel. This is the perfect hotel for couples that wants to relax looking at the most amazing views.

There's a spa as well but you have to pay 12 euros and it's really nice too.

I'll be going back with my partner again as he also loved the location. Prices for the rooms are very good and not too expensive so it's definitely worth it.

Room Tip: I definitely recommend to book a room with sea view, the sunset is very late so I enjoyed sitting on my balcony looking at the sea drinking tea while the sun was still shining at around 8pm.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank CrissyModel
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Since we often stays in Spain, we decided to have a holliday in our holliday in Spain! A what a hotell! I have never stayed in a hotel with a monogram on my pillow before :) The view was exellent, the rooms were charming and exclucive. the staff was great, we really enjoyed our stay in Montiboli Hotel

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 13, 2014

The view over the Ocean is fantastic, to sit on the balkong and listen to the Waves are beautiful. Its good to take a bath in the sea and in evening in the bathroom. We order a bottle of champagne that evening that was very good, i cant remember the name but i like to search for the name. I sleep fantastic in the bed and was waken of the sound of the sea. Im only sorry for i couldnt eat my breakfast outside, it was only places inside the hotel. I like to eat outside where i can smell all the flowers and feel the Wind and hear the sea. Thanks. a.c.h

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank kimkaro .
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Stayed here early season and found the staff nice, service pleasant but a bit slow, rooms spacious and very clean and breakfasts very good (we travelled around most days so ate out in the evenings). You must have a car to stay here unless you don't want to do anything else but stay in the hotel. Villajoyosa is quite pleasant but not great and there are a lack of good restaurants in town early season - although try El Cabanon, very good for the price. Decor at the hotel is dated. Don't go for the modern rooms - they have views of the hillside and hotel opposite. Go for the colonial rooms, much better views. For a short break in Europe with sunshine this early in the year this is a great option but 5 star it is not. Sorry. A trip to Asia will show you what a 5 star is really like...

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Markstives1
Reviewed April 11, 2014

What a lovely hotel, we can not fault it at all,charming staff ,nothing was to much trouble for them.The Hotel was very quite which suited us,as their season starts at Easter.The communal rooms are all beautifully presented,with plenty of areas to sit and relax in.The breakfast which we noted in other peoples comments ?was excellent, a good selection of fruit cereals cold meats and cooked breakfast should you require it,in a lovely salon over looking the sea,they even had Nexpresso coffee. The 3 swimming pools were in different areas ,one if you wanted to sit quietly,one over looking the beach which incidently has a blue flag.the third one indoor heated with a spa. They also have access to a naturist beach. The food in the hotel was well presented and reasonably priced with an excellent wine list .We had one of their 3 bungalow s very spacious with a nice terrace over looking the sea. The only down side is their are no other areas to eat out side the hotel within walking distance. A taxi to Villa joyosa is around 15 Euros so if you are thinking of staying here a car would be useful ,especially as their are lots of lovely areas to visit on the whole we would certinally come back and recommende this hotel.

Room Tip: We had room 2 lots of space on the lower ground floor over looking the sea
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple