“Fabulous Hotel, Great Location”

Allon Mediterrania Hotel
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Villajoyosa
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Recently stayed at the Hotel Allon in Villajoyosa and was very impressed. The hotel is only a few years old and is very nice and modern. However, the best selling point is the fabulous location as you fall out of the hotel onto a lovely sandy beach. All the rooms have a seaview. There is a good choice for breakfast and although the evening meal buffet could have done with being a little warmer, there was a good selection and the quality was good. It is only a few minutes walk to the old town with all the lovely colourful houses and there are plenty of bars and restaurants on the sea-front. It is a fairly quiet resort so if you are after noisy bars and nightclubs then this isn't the place for you (go to Benidorm). There was plenty of room on the beach, in fact midweek, there was hardly anyone on it, even though the weather was gorgeous (about 26 degrees and not a cloud in the sky). I will definitely go back

Room Tip: Ask for a high room, front facing although the side facing rooms on the one side have sun all day
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank sarah w
sandraserrano, Director General at Allon Mediterrania Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2014

Firstly I would like to thank you to choose our establishment to enjoy your last holidays in Villajoyosa. I am very glad that you have a comfortable stay and that our staff has done a pleasant stay.
I would like to thank you for the time you have spent to write this e mail, because for me it is very important feedback from our guests.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Hotel spotless staff friendly and very helpful couldn't fault food stayed on half board basis and swoped lunch for dinner if wanted to eat out.found food tasty and very fresh didn't find a problem with cold food as other reviews stated. WiFi excellent given one password for all of stay worked everywhere in the hotel just had to sign back in if if left hotel .Beautiful sea views left balcony door open.at night to hear sea. Visit valour choc cafe spool good.Leaving to go home day after tomorrow but loved hotel so much returning in July .

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Sue L

Reviewed April 21, 2014

We stayed in the Allon for a short stay earlier this month. Overall, very nice hotel, clean and modern rooms (albeit somewhat small) beautiful view over the beach and sea, convenient for the restaurants and bars along the beech as well as the town. Good value for money too.

The areas for improvement are not major, however clarity on pricing would be helpful. We had confusion and I think we actually ended up paying less than we expected or were quoted.

Secondly, the reception staff, while friendly when we were dealing with them, could simply look up more, just to say hello when passing by.

We will be back !!

Thanks

Room Tip: Make sure you get a room that looks directly out to the beech. Almost all do look out that way, but...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed April 19, 2014

Just returned from a weeks full board ( family of 4 ). Rooms spacious and modern. Food was good with varied selection of meat and fish. Staff very friendly and helpful. Drinks were reasonably priced. Good location in respect of right on seafront. There are some outside escalators right near to hotel that will take you up into the main street which are useful. Slight downside is the parking if you have a hire car. Hotel charge 10 euros per night, if there is availability, and although there is some spare land at side of hotel it gets really busy. Be careful not to park up on the wide pavement outside the hotel as the local police patrol around and place tickets on your windscreen. Not sure if they are fines. There is an underground car park on front but not sure of charges otherwise you can park up at top end of the resort which is approx. 10 mins walk from hotel. We did this on a couple of occasions and left hire car there overnight with no problems. Would definitely re-visit the hotel and area.

Room Tip: We were on side of hotel with a sea view which was fine for us and also got sun until early evening...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank David K

Reviewed April 7, 2014

The hotel is very welcoming and helpful from check in until check out. It's very modern and clean throughout with bedrooms that are of a good size and amazing views of the med.

We stayed b&b and the breakfast is ok. Not particularly hot but a short blitz in the microwave sorts that and the array of options is good inc a glass of cava if you wish!

We were out of season so hotel was a little light of staff but when on hols is it really worth getting wound up about. As is the lack of in room kettle, I just took the view a week less of caffeine can't be a bad thing.

I have to say the housekeeping team do a fantastic job at keeping the room clean. They are so friendly and don't knock at 8.30am so you can have a lay in.

Highly recommend a stay here.

Room Tip: High floor if you can get it, a guest mentioned there can be noise if you are on a low floor on the...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Markjrobinson

Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

Super posh hotel at a reasonable price. Lovely rooms all with a sea view. We went last year and my review was the same but we were disappointed by the restaurant. This year the restaurant was much better. We only had breakfast but ended up wishing we had half board. We will definitely be back.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed February 27, 2014

This hotel is modern, spacious and clean. The view is excellent as situated right on the beach front. We were full board. We found the food good but not really hot. Had to put some meals in microwave to hot them up. Otherwise the variety of food was very good. Only other observation was the bathroom towels were not to the standard for a new four star hotel. It would be a nice touch if the hotel did tea/coffee making facilities in the bedrooms. Our views would not put us off staying there again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Kind regards.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Villajoyosa
Hotel Servigroup Montiboli
#1 of 6 in Finestrat
Servigroup Torre Dorada
Servigroup Torre Dorada
#38 of 192 in Benidorm

Been to Allon Mediterrania Hotel? Share your experiences!