“Great pizza and pasta”

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

Nice Italian food and beautiful view over the ocean. Fun and polite waiters and owner says "ciao" - you feel welcomed.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

Been a couple of times and will be going back during our stay.
We are staying outside of Torrevieja but this place is worth the €30 taxi drive....
Great service and great food...have had steak, chicken, pizza and pasta along with desserts, very well priced and good fresh food.
This place must be good disregarding my review as there are ques and a very high turn over of customers, dont let the thought of ques worry anyone, they go down very quick.

( my partner loves to judge a restaurant by it's toilets, these are very clean )

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 27, 2018

the pizzas are possibly the most authentic i've tasted (outside of italy): the base is perfect - nice and thin, and the tomato sauce is fab. they also have a great variety of pasta dishes. the staff are lovely and welcoming. the service is very efficient and the premises are clean. will return.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

+ One of the best pizzas I have had.
+ Really friendly servants.
+ Our family are regular customers, we go there as often as we can when we are in Torrevieja.

- No vegan cheese.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

I would rate this a zero if I could. Avoid at all cost. A terrible unfriendly staff. I took the little boy to have a pizza, the place was empty and I was rudly not allowed to use a spare seat for the child's backpack with his stuff??? AVOID.

Date of visit: July 2018