“The best restaurant in Torrevieja” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sands Bistro

Sands Bistro
Ranked #20 of 566 Restaurants in Torrevieja
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: We are a small family run English Restaurant. We have been established for 26 years here in Torrevieja. We love to cater for special occasions .We pride ourselves on attention to detail, fresh local ingredients, and the best service.We cook everything fresh to order so can accommodate various dietary request.The restaurant is situated on the main road running behind the playa del cura beach. Diners are seated on 2 levels with a maximum of 42 covers.
Broxbourne, United Kingdom
“The best restaurant in Torrevieja”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

We have been going to Sands Bistro for many years and in our experience it has the best food in Torrevieja, if not the Costa Blanca. The service is always good, food always hot and always nicely presented. You are spoilt for choice and there is always something different to choose from. We do not know how they think of all these delicious special dishes. And for all this exceptional value for money. Love the new low key lighting. Plus every time you are met with smiling & friendly faces.

• Visited November 2013

Adare, Ireland
“Good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

Been coming to torrevieja for 12 years
And every year I'm here I eat at sands
Why because it's so good
Good value
Good food
And David and Karen are very good hosts

Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
“Always great food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013

Have been eating at the Sands for 23 years on our regular visits to Spain.Family run bistro serving a good selection of food from a varied menu,Meals are always very well cooked and served on hot plates.We have always been very satisfied with any of the dishes we have chosen.In particular,the liver and onions dinner is fantastic.There is also a really good choice of desserts too,(if you have any room left) You will always be made very welcome when you dine here and would recommend The Sands without any hesitation at all.

Belfast, Ireland
“Coeliac heaven!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

I love Spanish restaurants but sometimes I just want the comfort of knowing my request for 'sin gluten' is truly understood. On holiday it's not always easy to find gluten free food so I was delighted to find Sands Bistro. GF bread and gravy available and best of all specially made puddings!!
David is an excellent host; nothing is too much trouble and Karen's cooking is of a very high standard. I have no hesitation in recommending this restaurant and my husband loved his home made pie.

2 Thank irishlass00
“Fantastic food in a genuine family bistro.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

I had heard great things about Sands from friends so expectations were high - I was not disappointed. My rump steak was honestly the best I have tasted. Dave and Karen provide a warm welcoming atmosphere to enjoy your meal.

• Visited September 2013