“Real Spanish restaurant”

Cuisines: European, Spanish
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 10, 2012

We go to rancho Blanco - inland a bit, but still only 15 minutes drive from la Mata. a great menu,The biggest Steaks, beautiful setting (take mosquito spray!) quite reasonable, well worth trying. we go twice a year when on holiday in la Mata.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

The meal was good, but very little atmosphere. Have not visited since, but would consider going there again

Reviewed June 3, 2012 via mobile

But it's not that anymore... I don't recommend the Rancho especially for those who want to celebrate something with group of guests. I have been there last year celebrating my son's first b-day. We were group of 20, so our order was quite expensive. The service was extremely horrible. things we did not expect. Guest could not wait for forks and napkins, dishes were on the level of fast food. Lamb we waited for 2.5 hours and it got burnt. Would never come back! No thanx

Reviewed May 13, 2012

This restaurant used to be one of my favourites a few years ago but it seems to have gone down hill. We took some friends for dinner in May 2012 and the food was terrible. My shoulder of lamb was virtually cold and the meat was tastless, my wife ordered a medium rare fillet steak that came to the table blue and cold and had to be sent back; the reheated steak was tough and tastless. It was a busy Friday night with a second rate flamenco show and the table service was poor as there seemed to be only 3 waiters serving. Never again!

Reviewed March 2, 2012

The food in general is good and proved everything all that they do and the truth is that not always it goes out got but I understand it because aveces belong mas 150 persons and it is difficult that they all eat well for my his fort is the Italian pasta and in meats the ox and if a I am a client avitual .My advice, go later so that others will be less , well served.

1  Thank Cife