“Great entertainment ”
Review of Patio Andaluz

Patio Andaluz
Ranked #42 of 745 Restaurants in Torrevieja
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 6, 2019 via mobile

I visited with my husband and 5 year old daughter. Due to the torrential rain the restaurant was a bit wet but the staff did really well. The food was average, I had swordfish which was a bit cold, my daughter had a lovely spaghetti bolognese and my husband had steak, the portions were a bit on the small size, would of liked more potatoes and vegetables. I enjoyed a few glasses of sangria and my husband had tiramisu and my daughter ice cream. The entertainment was really good fun, the music was fab, coming to each table and the dancing was really authentic, the man pouring which I think was ouzo in peoples mouths was good fun! Would definitely return.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed March 2, 2019

Thank you for such an amazing night. Food, service & entertainment was fantastic, we highly recommend - great fun for the kids too- we this just loved this place & will definately visit again

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed December 5, 2018

tacky decor, miserable staff and over priced, the food was ok if it had been menu del dia prices but shocking for €18 for brocheta and fries, water on the plate and bland. felt like a tourist trap, do not go here if looking for real spanish food or service. i was really looking forward to it as had been bought a dinner for 2 for my birthday so i went in with a positive attitude but couldnt help but be disappointed

Date of visit: August 2018
3  Thank victoria s
Reviewed November 5, 2018 via mobile

We went to have dinner with friends and enjoy the ambience and flamenca show. The ambience, flamenca show and service were very good however the food was average. The roast ribs were stringy and the meat didnt fall off the bone as you would expect. The fillet steak was tough and the chips under cooked. Would we return, not until the food improves.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 3, 2018

A firm favourite when having family or friends over. The food is decent and well presented. The very busy staff are always very pleasant and helpful despite the restaurant always being packed out. The entertainment is outstanding and makes it a special evening when entertaining guests..

Date of visit: November 2018