“Oppskrytt og dårlig”
Review of Timonel belchica

Timonel belchica
Ranked #1 of 738 Restaurants in Torrevieja
Cuisines: Belgian
Description: Attempting to have the best price-quality for fine,fresh food prepared by owner and Chef Benny and feeling "Home"in our restaurant that is what we stand for! (service by "ambitious" owner Saskia)! Just the two of us! In every season, different flavours in the kitchen but always the same service and elegant interior! There we make everything fresh and make a difference, we hope you can take and enjoy a whole evening with us! Grateful in what we do and to see our clients back always! We apoligize there we do not accept any kinds of creditcards.
Reviewed July 23, 2018

We visited this place because of the good reviews on Trip Advisor. That turn out to be a bad idea. I ordered my favorite dish carpaccio as a starter. It was easily the worst carpaccio I've ever had. It was it was tough and discolored. The main course was a peace of meat that was hardly cooked. I was never asked how I would like it cooked. Normally I like it medium raw, but this was way too raw for me. My husband ate veal, and it was incredibly tough and dry. There was no aircondition in the restaurant, and as it was very hot, we had to run out several times for fresh air. I would not recommend this place to anyone, and I´m not going back

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Had a great 4 course meal with wine. Every single course was delightful and I will go there again! The foie gras is to die for! Enjoy!

1  Thank Paradise431891
Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

Small and cosy place. The couple running this restaurant was super nice and friendly. The food was excellent. We had 4 course with wine included. Remember to book table in advance.

Reviewed July 6, 2018

Just had lovely end to our holiday at this top class restaurant.... May have been sitting next to Mariam who evidently didn't appreciate the fact that it wasn't a meal to be rushed; no need for such rudeness to owners and it was clearly stated on menu that no credit cards accepted. Really?, People like you are the reason I didn't go into catering as, quite frankly, I would've dragged you out of the restaurant by your hair- the toddlers sitting behind us put you to shame as their behaviour was exemplary compared to yours. What a spoilt nasty woman! If you are that fussy about food and claim to "eat out all the time" then maybe you should actually learn to cook so as not to put restaurateurs and other diners through such embarrassment.Grow up and wear a bra- you didn't look that good without one to be honest - oh, and I can recommend a good spot cream for that skin.

1  Thank Paula A
Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

We decided to book a table here as we had read all the great reviews. We were not disappointed. The quality of the food and the service was just amazing. We were completely blown away at how one couple can produce such an amazing experience. The food was out of this world and the service was fantastic. We will definitely be telling our friends and family about this resturant who visit on a regular basis. Well done. Keep up the hard work, it doesn't go unnoticed. Thank you for a great meal.