“Buena calidad y frescura en sus productos”
Review of La Mar Sala

La Mar Sala
Ranked #14 of 697 Restaurants in Torrevieja
Cuisines: Deli, Seafood, Spanish
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Description: "The Ocean Room", a new post to boost the Plasa A newly created company but has the experience of their own that have been acquired over the years in the world of hospitality, and the service sector. With scrupulous respect for the craft tradition, origin and quality of raw materials. It presents the best elaborations of fish, to enjoy solutions for everyday meals. All recipes are based on the roots of kitchen salt town of Torrevieja. Our mission will cover a culinary needs satisfactorily not only in quantity but in quality. Both give excellent service, and put a product available to the families of Torrevieja and tourists. Maria Dolores and Lourdes, have embarked on an adventure in the Central Market thus providing a new since with the name "Sea Room", which hosts a Fish Gastromercado with takeaways. All its dishes are homemade, made by the very hands of its owners, highlighting the delicious seafood croquettes, fish broth made with the best whitebait, with which you can make the best rice and noodle dishes without any difficulty. They also offer their cod fritters and new for the palate, burgers Fresh fish: Salmon, Hake, Prawn, Sepia and fresh tuna, hamburgers have different sizes to better accommodate our customers. Finally complements its offer with a variety of frozen seafood and delicatessen both sea and cured products of the highest quality. Do not wait until you see the count and the Salah Sea.
Reviewed August 11, 2017

I was looking for a place to buy fresh fish in the area of Torrevieja and I heard really good opinions about this fish market.
I went in and I saw they had a plate of salmon with orange.
It was so fine that the fish melted in my mouth.
I highly recomend this fish shop because of the kindness, attention and good quality of the products.

Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

I've been a customer de in La Mar Salá for a few months (I work nearby). They are undoubtedly the best place around to get fish-based food ready to heat and eat. The quality is first rate and the family that runs this business are always helpful and smiling.

We generally have una paella a month for work and it is excellent. I'm a native Valencian so I know what I'm talking about.

Don't hesitate and you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

La Mar Sala is an excellent shop with great service and unbelievably fresh fish. If you are in the area definitely visits La Mar Sala. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed March 17, 2017

Our prepared take away meal from here was first class. The young lady was helpful, advising on dishes, and their cooking times ( spoke great English).Would definitely recommend a visit. We will certainly become regulars now.

Reviewed October 26, 2016 via mobile

Wow! This is an amazing find for us. The ready made fish dishes are fabulous, so tasty and easy to cook. My friend is a chef and she was thoroughly impressed too. Esperanza, the lovely English speaking assistant was so helpful and pleasant. We stayed in Torrevieja for 2 nights and ate fish from this market stall on both nights! We WILL return.
Thank you.