“More than Pizza”

La Piazza
Ranked #235 of 743 Restaurants in Torrevieja
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed January 8, 2019 via mobile

Visited here with my Wife and son. Restaurant was very busy and as we hadn't booked were lucky to get a table so I would advise to make a reservation. Great choice on the menu. Staff were attentive and wasn't long till we were served, we only had the main, my wife had Chicken in a sauce my son had the pasta and I had steak all was well cooked and enjoyable. Although the restaurant was busy we weren't rushed and stayed there for some time having a drink after.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed January 6, 2019 via mobile

MY wife and I booked a table for 8pm when we arrived the waitress took us to our table which had our name on it. The waitress came back with menus and took our drinks orders, when I drinks turned up the waitress took our food orders, I had garlic mushrooms which came in a small hot frying pan and bread on the side they were gorgeous, my wife had camerbai cheese, our main courses my wife had beef sroganoff which she wanted and asked if it was creamy the waitress was very helpful and explained what it was my wife thougherly enjoyed it the waitress came up to see if it was what she wanted and yes it was, for me I had grilled pork fillet with a large jacket potato and a jug of mushroom sauce on the side. The waitress were working very hard as the restaurant was full so didn't mind waiting for a short time, it was our second time there and we shall be going back again, the service and food was excellent but would recommend a phone call to reserve a table if you would like to go there, well done to staff and chefs etc.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 2, 2019 via mobile

Space was very cold! The only heating was taken away and placed with someone else becouse we had not booked! Very rude chef!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 13, 2018

We got the last table in the restaurant on the last night of our holiday. Even though the restaurant was really busy the service was really good, waitress was very friendly and the food was really good, and massive!! Don't eat here if you're not really hungry!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed December 8, 2018 via mobile

We have walked past this restaurant many times on our way to other restaurants within La Fuentes cc
This time we decided to "give it a go", both our meals were superb I had fillet steak, cooked to perfection, my husband had seafood pasta which was packed with prawns, mussels etc.
I liked that there was a choice of chips or jacket potato with the steak.
Two glasses of house red which was smooth and very drinkable.
Lovely cosy warm atmosphere in the restaurant, we did not want to leave.

Date of visit: December 2018