“fantastic value”

Add it.
Restaurante Asiatico
Ranked #115 of 588 Restaurants in Torrevieja
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Desborough, United Kingdom
“fantastic value”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

We have used this restaurant several times in the last few months and have yet to be even slightly disappointed!For the price it cannot be beaten how they can serve such great food at these prices i do not know. As well as this the staff could not be more friendly nor more accommodating! Nothing seems to be too much trouble for them. I am really happy that this place is almost on my doorstep.

• Visited November 2013

Torrevieja, Spain
“Nice Food bad service”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We usually go to this restaurant once in every few weeks, the food is amazing however the service leaves a little to be made better on. The waiter was very rude, he was slow at ordering and serving food and I had a problem with my dessert I had which was chocolate Ice Cream, it was refrozen after melting and had ice crystals in it not very nice, so I complained and he said we'll change it for some more I said definitely not I don't want any more its disgsuting and a health problem if eaten causing stomach bugs. I said I'll forget the dessert. He said fine in a rude manner. We asked for the bill twice and he slapped it on the table. They never said good bye. I think he was knew as we normally get a nice waitress to serve us obviously they don't want your service. We will give it one more try and if it is no good we will not go back. My advice will be go ala carte instead of menu of the day otherwise they don't take it off your bill if there is anything bad!

• Visited October 2013