“Exceptional pasta”

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

We visited this restaurant twice on our holiday to La Mata and were blown away by the quality of the pasta dishes. On our first visit, I had spaghetti in olive oil, garlic, chilli and prawns and my partner had the mushroom fettuccini. On our second visit, my partner had the mushroom ravioli while I had the fettuccini she had on our first visit. On both occasions the food was exceptional - the pasta cooked to a perfect level with great, well balanced flavours in the sauces. You will not find better pasta for this price outside Italy (and even then, you will be hard pressed).

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed May 17, 2019

Passed this place many times but never ventured in, thought it was just a pizza place, quite a suprise. Fresh, light and very nicely decorated with good quality furniture. Thought it was a little pricey untill I got my steak, HUGE and cooked to perfection as was my companions fish, each of them must have been 300-350 gram, excellent really enjoyed the visit.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 30, 2019 via mobile

One time no time! Second time and we liked it as our first time. Their plating is not stunning for your eyes but it taste really good! Simple and tasty and not that expensive.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 24, 2019

What pastas.. better than very good ! Very tasty & allmost too big porsions :-)
Very professional service & lovely REAL restaurant !
Every food from starters to desert was 10 points, and the food was sended from kitchen just in right timing.
Just see you again, first but not last time.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed November 25, 2018

Recommended by friends. And it turned out to be good choice. Great food. Nice friendly service, by 14:30 the restaurant was full - mainly Spanish. Recommend to Reserve table. Will return

Date of visit: November 2018