“La Boca, friendly service, good food. ”

La Boca Restaurante
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

4 ladies on holiday and have eaten here a few times before and never been disappointed.
There is a good menu choice for all. Ranging from a kids menu, pizza, confit duck and tender steaks. There also a menu del dia that is very good value.
The restaurant has been recently renovated and is modern and chic but not so much that it looses the friendly relaxed atmosphere. It is situated right on the promenade overlooking the sea with lots of seating outside to take advantage of the warm Spanish evenings.
Very attentive staff who are pleased to serve all from big spenders to a couple who just wandered up to the bar and ordered a can of a Fanta to share while out for an evening walk. Or myself who unlike my friends only wanted some tomato soup. It wasn't on the menu that evening but the chef made it for me specially.
Always spend a pleasant evening here and recommend it.

Reviewed September 20, 2017

Have eaten in this restaurant on multiple occasions and have never been disappointed. Recent refurb has made it even more stylish . Excellent food, staff and location

Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

Not been in this restaurant for over 8 years, my how it has changed. Always good food then, but now the decor is very contemporary, seating very comfortable, service and staff excellent. But the food is exceptional. 4 diners .....1 salmon, 1 lamb, 1 steak & 1 pork fillet..
Absolutely top drawer. It won't be another 8 years before we return, it's in our top 4 of favourites.
Oh and the music was v good as well.

Reviewed September 13, 2017

The food was good and the setting on the beachfront too. However they tried to sell more than we wanted. At first my wife ordered a glass of wine and I a bottle of sparkling water, since I was driving. They swiftly opened a bottle of wine and served me a glass as well. When we paid they charged us with the entire bottle, which I objected to since we only ordered a glass. After som discussion amongst them and after I repeated that I wasn't going to pay for the bottle they corrected and apologized. Genuine mistake maybe, even though it didn't feel like it. The food was good and the service otherwise as well. Portions were generous.

Date of visit: September 2017
socialmedia2017, Vezető at La Boca Restaurante, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2017

Dear Oscar!
Thanks for your positive comment about our food and setting..
I talked with your waiter and he said that he possibly misunderstood you..and apologized..
But please next time if you order one glass of wine and the waiter brings you one bottle instead don't let him to serve it!! Because we never want to serve more than the customers want!!
Andres rest.manager

Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

Amazing restaurant and great service, children's menu available. We have eaten here a few times and is always superb. Highly recommended, not the cheapest but definitely one of the best!

Date of visit: August 2017