“Lovely food....shame about the lock on the toilet door”
Review of Beet Vegetariano

Beet Vegetariano
Ranked #17 of 743 Restaurants in Torrevieja
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lovely choice of delicious food for veggies and vegans. However, something needs to be done about the lock on the toilet door as it is very inadequate. When I visited last year, somebody managed to open the toilet door while I was in there, and this year I managed to open the door while a lady was using the toilet. Highly embarrassing for both of us, and probably ruined her evening. My husband says the lock on the gents doesn’t work either. Please replace the flimsy locks with something that works, because they have been like this for at least a year!

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed May 30, 2019

Sunday lunch in Beet. Attentive staff, delicious, creative dishes and cakes to die for! The surroundings are modern and airy. I will definitely come here again.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed May 29, 2019 via mobile

....to be on trend. This restaurant has changed quite a bit since I wrote a review a few years ago. Very modern and chic. A reasonable menu - I am not used to such a big choice. I had the lasagne which was just about warm enough (a degree or two cooler and I would have sent it back). My teenage children had the Hippi-Love burger...which was ok. My son was hideously disappointed with the mango smoothie which was more almond milk than mango and had an unpleasant after taste. He didn't take more than a few sips (paper straw of course). I left feeling disappointed - feeling that the restaurant is trying too hard to be vegan rather than just offering a vegan option for a vegetarian meal/drink. We had a better meal for half the price at a fast food restaurant yesterday.

Reviewed May 24, 2019 via mobile

Although not vegetarian, we called in for lunch with friends. Slow service to start with. We had to ask at the bar to be served after waiting 15 minutes for someone to take our order. Food was 'nice' but not worth €11.90 for a 2 course salad with a small glass of Wine. We also had to ask the waiter for our bread, which he forgot to bring but we part of the lunch menu. Disappointed, so won't go back.

Reviewed May 21, 2019 via mobile

Another fabulous evening at Beet. Family visiting went for an early birthday treat and as usual not disappointed the food really is excellent not had a single bad visit, my favourite treat night out