“Consistent Excellence”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Amersham, United Kingdom
“Consistent Excellence”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We have been to El Posit many times and the food is always superb. In terms of value, its the best we have found anywhere in Spain.
Run by a young couple, the husband is the chef and the wife serves at the tables.
The menu del dia is wonderful value at under 20 euros including half a bottle of wine per person.
We will return in September.

• Visited July 2013

Reykjavik, Iceland
“Great food great service great prices”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Went to El Posit in early June 2013 with my wife. We had shrimps for starters, I had fish and my wife had steak. For dessert she had cheescake and I had coffie and Brandy. With the menu of the day came alf a bottle of wine. And Oh my how good all this food was. And the service was great. A fantastic experience and the bill was € 47 for the both of us. If I´m ever again in Calpe this will be one of my first stops there :)

• Visited June 2013
Grantown-on-Spey, United Kingdom
“Fabulous”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

This restaurant is one of the hidden treasures in Calpe fantastic food at great value prices set menu is unbelievable, super ! the lady in charge was friendly and really works hard to ensure you have a fantastic dining experience . Sitting on the terrace people watching below is lovely there is nothing not to love !

• Visited July 2013
manchester
“Excellent meal”
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Four of us went to El Posit on a wenesday night in june 2013. I had the sirloin steak, which was enormous. My friend had the fillet which did look fantastic, he said it was the best he had ever had.
They had fantastic cheescake.

The meals we chose were off the set menu, so a little more expensive came to €120 euros, that was for the three courses plus three bottles of wine and a couple of other drinks.

If you want a fantastic steak in Calpe this is the place. The outside terrace is very nice.

• Visited June 2013
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Can't fault this place”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

This is by far the best restaurant we have eaten in in Calpe. We were there at the beginning of June when the terrace wasn't yet opened so were turned away at our first attempt as we hadn't booked, but I am so glad we had the foresight to book a table a few days afterwards because I wouldn't have wanted to have missed out on the experience.Other reviewers have mentioned the charm of the service and that was our experience too.The food was excellent, the daily set menu is amazing value at just under 20 euros including a half bottle of very drinkable house wine.If you have the chance to try the honey and lavendar panna cotta then do so, it was sublime. Unlike other restaurants we at at in Calpe, the vegetables were cooked to perfection and were plentiful.

Visited June 2013