“Quaint” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Patio de la Fuente

Patio de la Fuente
Ranked #10 of 330 Restaurants in Calpe
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
London, United Kingdom
“Quaint”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

Quaint restaurant in the Old Town with a good atmosphere. The fixed price menu is great value and the food superb. Have eaten here many times over the years and have never been disappointed. Well worth a visit.

1 Thank Greylady2013

Villamartin
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

Great value, fantastic food. Louise was very attentive and very pleasant and made our whole night very pleasant and enjoyable. The decor and paper serviettes/tablecloths could do with a bit of attention but that's just my humble opinion. Well worth a visit for the delicious food.

Visited November 2013
Quorn, United Kingdom
“Consistantly Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

We have been going to Calpe for approx 17 years (Mum & Dad have a place there) and were originally advised to go there by parents (when my wife and I would have been in our mid 20's).
We have been going back every visit since and absolutely adore this gem of a restaurant.

Took my Mum & Dad out there last Friday where there was that much choice on the Menu of the Day that they struggled to chose (not like the shabby Menu of the Day's you see at some restaurants - loads of quality choice). I ate A la Carte as I couldn't resist my favourite of Pork Fillet in a Roquefort sauce.
The owners and staff here are both very welcoming and accomodating.

Having not been out for a couple of years we were told that the place was looking a bit shabby nowadays but did not find that to be the case when we visited (still pink though) !

Having eaten in most of the restaurants in Calpe (Old town and New - old restaurants that have come & gone and existing) we can happily say that this restaurant is by FAR the best restaurant in town in our opinion and I only wish they had one back here in Ole Blighty !!!

Keep up the great work and let's hope that we see you again soon.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Calpe, Spain
“Girls' night out”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

This came highly recommended and my friend was warmly greeted by owners so I thought this is going to be really good. Ordered a glass of cava which was flat...oh dear. Ordered steak and asked for it to be well done. It was served, at best, medium with pink bits, I asked for it to be done well done and waiter wasn't very happy but was heard saying as he went into kitchen, oh well she asked for it well done! It came back and it was very tough and not good quality.

Overall, the experience was forgettable...or at least I'm trying to. When I passed on my comments, about standard of food, the blame get passed onto the chef ... That was the sum total of discussion.

Very disappointed as it was a little quirky place set in the Old Town and I was anticipating a lovely meal. Would not consider going back. Too many good places around to waste time repeating the experience,

• 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Lorraine W
Stroud, United Kingdom
“Another fantastic evening at the Patio”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

We visit this restaurant everytime we visit Calpe it never fails, food and choice excellent and very good value ,staff very friendly and service very good made to feel very welcome.

We have been going for many years now but I have just one very small critism, I think now it is time to ditch the pink walls, make it slightly more shabby chic and bring the elegance back, as someone else commented it is now looking slightly tired. That said we will definitely be back next year on our twice yearly visits to Calpe.

• 4 of 5 bubbles