“Fantastic meal, fresh homemade noodles.”
Review of Restaurante Borgo Antico - CLOSED

Restaurante Borgo Antico
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are an Italian style restaurant that prides ourselves in our homemade pasta with over 10 varieties, we also pride ourselves with 100% fresh daily produce and our vegetables’ and fruit are all home grown by us. We also offer various menu throughout the day, and to top it off, all our deserts are home made.
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Perfect and prefered Service, nice guy, best pasta in town. Eat the Pasta with seafood. They are delicious. Taste the white vine.

3  Thank Sandrad20
Chef B, Propietario at Restaurante Borgo Antico, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Thank you for your opinion. I am glad that you have enjoyed our spaghetti with seafood, always fresh and of good quality.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

What a superb experience - excellent food (with stunning choices), a very good selection of wines, courteous service, pleasant chat and an eye for detail. The zabaglione is to die for!
Set in intimate surroundings or dining al fresco, we sadly only found this on our penultimate night in Calpe; so impressed were we that we had to return for a second visit - we were not in any way disappointed.
I have no hesitation in recommending this outstanding Restaurant - for us, No 1 in Calpe!

4  Thank byronwynd

Thank you for your opinion. I'm glad that everything has been satisfactory. I hope you have another opportunity to visit us, we have added other delicious dishes.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

I ate at this restaurant this evening, and it is without doubt one of my finest dining experiences. It is like nothing else available in Calpe. The food is outstanding (especially the special, Spaghetti Marisco, with clams, langoustine, razor clams, lobster, mussels etc). The wines are excellent, and the service attentive and helpful. We found this restaurant too late in our holiday, and only managed to visit twice.

This is excellent value for money, and I would recommend this restaurant to anyone - you will return!

3  Thank Justin D

Thank you for your opinion. I'm glad that everything has been satisfactory. I hope you can return soon to try our new dishes. A greeting

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Top class restaurant with excellent service. The seafood spaghetti is to die for. The owner suggested not to have a starter when he knew what I was having for main course, you would not get that in a lot of restaurants

1  Thank seano069
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We found this resturant by accident while looking for another resturant we had been recommended. What a find!
The food was amazing. I had a prawn curry pasta which was out of this world, and tiramisu for pudding.
The service was very good, and wine excellent. The staff/owners were very attentive and warmly welcomed us to their restaurant.
We unfortunately found this restuant too late into our holiday and only managed to get there twice.
I would recommend this resturant to everyone as a must.
My only dissapointment was that there were not many people in the when we were there. Their loss, our gain.
Everyone in Calpe needs to go there!

1  Thank Linda S