“My Restaurant of the Year”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Borgo Antico restaurant - CLOSED

Borgo Antico restaurant
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We are an Italian style restaurant that prides ourselves in our homemade pasta with over 10 varieties, we also pride ourselves with 100% fresh daily produce and our vegetables’ and fruit are all home grown by us. We also offer various menu throughout the day, and to top it off, all our deserts are home made.
Llanelli, United Kingdom
“My Restaurant of the Year”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

What a superb experience - excellent food (with stunning choices), a very good selection of wines, courteous service, pleasant chat and an eye for detail. The zabaglione is to die for!
Set in intimate surroundings or dining al fresco, we sadly only found this on our penultimate night in Calpe; so impressed were we that we had to return for a second visit - we were not in any way disappointed.
I have no hesitation in recommending this outstanding Restaurant - for us, No 1 in Calpe!

4 Thank byronwynd
Chef B, Propietario at Borgo Antico restaurant, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Thank you for your opinion. I'm glad that everything has been satisfactory. I hope you have another opportunity to visit us, we have added other delicious dishes.

Swansea, Wales, United Kingdom
“Beautiful food in stunning surroundings.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

I ate at this restaurant this evening, and it is without doubt one of my finest dining experiences. It is like nothing else available in Calpe. The food is outstanding (especially the special, Spaghetti Marisco, with clams, langoustine, razor clams, lobster, mussels etc). The wines are excellent, and the service attentive and helpful. We found this restaurant too late in our holiday, and only managed to visit twice.

This is excellent value for money, and I would recommend this restaurant to anyone - you will return!

3 Thank Justin D
Thank you for your opinion. I'm glad that everything has been satisfactory. I hope you can return soon to try our new dishes. A greeting
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the best meals I ever had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

Top class restaurant with excellent service. The seafood spaghetti is to die for. The owner suggested not to have a starter when he knew what I was having for main course, you would not get that in a lot of restaurants

1 Thank seano069
Maidstone, England, United Kingdom
“Best food in Calpe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

We found this resturant by accident while looking for another resturant we had been recommended. What a find!
The food was amazing. I had a prawn curry pasta which was out of this world, and tiramisu for pudding.
The service was very good, and wine excellent. The staff/owners were very attentive and warmly welcomed us to their restaurant.
We unfortunately found this restuant too late into our holiday and only managed to get there twice.
I would recommend this resturant to everyone as a must.
My only dissapointment was that there were not many people in the when we were there. Their loss, our gain.
Everyone in Calpe needs to go there!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Linda S
Calpe
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A taste of Italy comes to Calpe”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

The best pasta outside of Milan. Excellent location in the old town of Calpe. Newly opened Terrace to enjoy outdoor dining.

• Visited June 2013