“Fish & chips feast @ its best”
Review of Ray's1 chippy

Ray's1 chippy
Ranked #71 of 906 Restaurants in Benidorm
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Seated & Ordered Cod chips pot of curry sauce pot of mushy peas bottle of beer & coke
Given 4 small fishcake bites while waiting Very tasty
Arrived red hot Freshly cooked Portions massive two lady staff very friendly
Bill came in @ 20 Euros
Left stuffed

1  Thank radfordred

Reviewed April 16, 2013

For all those homesick UK holidaymakers (and ex-pats) who are hankering after a taste of home, look no further because this tiny restaurant up a side street in Benidorm is the answer for your fish and chip deprivation. HUGE portions of Cod, Haddock or Hake (or smaller if required) with chips, mushy peas etc plus pies, sausage 'n chips plus more. This was the first time we have been to this establishment and thoroughly enjoyed our meal. We came away unable to sample the desserts!

Reviewed April 15, 2013

My friend wanted a fish and chip meal after his disaster at the Italian just up the road, as soon as we went in and sat down another couple already in there were tucking into a large fish and chips and went to great lengths to extol the quality and value of said dish, this convinced my friend and I have to say he was very happy with his food and was only beat by the amount on the plate, which considering he had the smaller portion is a plus point to the restaurant ,I only had a drink as I had eaten at the Italian 20 mins before but the owner had no problem with me doing that.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I recently visited this chippy with two others and I ordered a small fish but when it came there was a large fish and I was confused, but my friend who had ordered a large fish was given a massive fish. Although the portions are big the food itself was very good and the service was good as well, however it is down an ally and isn't easy to find if you don't know where it is.

1  Thank NomNomReviews
Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

Hot and tasty fish fried to order - went late nearly closing time still very welcoming - great location just off the walking street - will defo return if fancying fish and chips while in beni