“.”
other travelers have booked this property
Good as you can see we have made improvements to make our customers more comfortable,thank you.
Fantastic bungalow in private estate in plain Rincón de Loix Benidorm
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Fantastic bungalow in private estate in plain Rincón de Loix Benidorm
Benidorm fantastic views
Nice bungalow Playa Levante Rincón de Loíx
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Walsall
“.”
Reviewed September 17, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

Loved my stay here! The bungalow was amazing had everything you needed. Definitely staying here again.

Spaniard8...
“Paradise!!”
Reviewed August 6, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

I have left over a week to write the review. The main reason behind this decision was to be as accurate as I possibly can with the full process.

So let me start by saying that if I could I would simply quit my job and move into this cute apartment. Its simply heaven.

As previous reviews, what you see on the pictures is what you get.

The apartment has been very nicely decorated with extreme attention to detail. I t is very clean, and tidy and has a lot of storage space. the living space has been perfectly filled to ensure there is just what is needed for comfort but also so there is enough moving space.

The thing that sticks with me the most by reading previous reviews is that the owners is not just reading the reviews but also taking action.

The kitchen is now fully equip, some of the appliances include a microwave, coffee machine, oven, induction cooker and a washing machine.
The kitchen also includes anything you will ever need to cook or eat a meal.

The bathroom is small but beautiful and you are provided with freshly clean towels.

The bedroom has a massive closet, a safe and the bed has storage space underneath. you can also find spare sheets and thicker bed covers just in case you feel a bit cold.

The sofa bed has been changed from he one on the pictures. I can confirm the new one is very comfortable, the siestas on that sofa where divine!
The tv has channels not just from Spain, but fro all over the world.

There is also Air con on the living room. and last but not least the balcony, my favorite part of the apartment. and to be honest, I simply could not describe it to you! the location is perfect, you get a cool shadow in the morning and from about 12.00 - 2.00 depending on the timer of the year, the sun just fills the apartment, just to end the day looking the the sunset and loving the nice sea breeze. I want to go back!!!

The facilities are really good, the pool is really big, and the wee bar has just opened. There is also a supermarket within the complex where you can get basic stuff.

for us t was the small details that made it, like for example, having the WiFi password written down ready for you, having chairs and a parasol for the beach or having a big bottle of water, a bottle of wine and a carton of milk of the fridge.

we where so impressed we will most definitely book the very same apartment for next year.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed July 20, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Reviewed July 7, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

245sharon...
Benidorm
“Lovely little bungalow”
Reviewed June 22, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

This bungalow is lovely we were a family of 4 myself my partner and two kids ages 8 and 3. The urbanisation was lovely clean and felt safe. Pool had a life guard and was clean . Bungalow was clean modern and had everything you would need for a stay .
Sofa bed has been replaced and is large and comfy air conditioning was great views were great from lovely balcony. Would definitely stay here again and we normally stay in Melia Benidorm hotel for past 13 years !

York, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 22, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Jun 22, 2017
Thank you very much,we hope to see you soon,a greeting.
Rita c
“Mrs”
Reviewed March 5, 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

Apartment is like it shows in photos lovely but us being there for 2months the apartment is not for winter lett there was no heater adequate for the room the patio windows was in frosted glass when closed at night it was like being in a shower room .the view it blocked was the mountains hotels villas ect we arrived no microwave safe cloths airer no information on equipments the manege did come to shows us there was no comfort at all sofa bed needs throwing the springs jut dig into us my husband spent most of the time watching TV on a dining room chair just not enough room to relax on sofa bed arm chair is a must !!!!!! this apartment is not for 4 people just not enough room getting past through the narrow kitchen to use the toilet or leaving through the door .we had enough 2 weeks to go and we booked a flight and came home will not recamend this apartment will not be back

Management Response
Mar 5, 2017
"Thank you for your review-I'II take your views info consideration"A greeting. Jose Esther
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing