“A great rush”

Ranked #11 of 83 things to do in Benidorm
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed January 20, 2014

The water park was excellent and great fun for me and my 16 year old, loads of seating/sunbeds for my missus and a littke park for our younger 7 year old. We all enjoyed it greatly.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

Best part of trip to benidorm. This Waterpark is a right laugh.

Would have gone a second time during my stay if the weather held up.

1  Thank NJHUD13
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Came here halfway through my holiday was amazing! slides are very good! cost me 12euros to get there and back... 1.50 per bus each i had to get 2 bus's there 2 back and the tickets for the entrance are about 30 euros i think

1  Thank Chloe482
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Aqualandia was a fun day out for the whole family however I wasn't expecting the water to be salty sea water so I was surprised at this. As well as this we brought a rubber ring each at the entrance (which wasn't exactly cheap so we only brought a few to save money so couldn't do that together) as we assumed we had to, to find out they provide them at the water slides. Sun-beds also cost a bit. The park provides a good variety of water fun, kids absolutely loved it and it's worth a visit I think. Don't forget your flip-flops though because the floor is absolutely scorching, and running for the shade is funny until you can't find any! ha ha.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

This place is a must do for the family in the summer season, the kids will love it, not ideasl in the winter months of course. but mostly a summer activity place.