“Good day out!”

Ranked #10 of 82 things to do in Benidorm
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I loved the waterpark! It has great slides and is lots of fun, cues are not too long! My only concern was the water, it is salted so it really is horrible having that taste in your mouth all day as well as this it also stings my eyes that being said after the first few slides we went down I got used to it and it didn't spoil my day, we had enough time to go on each attraction more than once and we arrived at 3pm. Great day out for all

Reviewed October 7, 2013

We paid €27 each to get in to the park and then found out about the added extras. €5 for a locker, €8 for an inflatable ring (which you needed if you wanted to go on the lazy river) and €2 to use a sun bed. There are some good rides/ activities however, especially the rapids which we enjoyed . All the staff were very friendly and as we visited in September we had no waiting times for the rides as it was quiet!As others have mentioned, the salt water was a bit of a pain especially when you got splashed in the face going down a slide!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

My title says it all - one of the best days of my holiday was spent at this water park! Pay once, ride all rides as many times as you want throughout the whole day! Don't let being in a wheelchair put you off - I saw a paraplegic guy go down one of the multi-slide rides with all his friends!

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Very good day out for everyone, only complaint is that salt water is used on the slides. Staff were very friendly, and there was a special bus running which made it easier to reach.

Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

September is the perfect time to go. We didn't have to que once. Straight on slides, nice and quiet but still a great atmosphere. Advisable to buy tickets at your hotel before heading to the park, it's cheaper and you won't que at the gates apon arrival :) you can take food and drinks with you, just hire a locker for the day, fairly cheap and you get money back after you have finished.
Great day out! :)