Book In Advance

from $39.00
from $35.60
from $22.40
2,315 results
All reviews wave pool water park wings all ages zig zag black hole great slides jacuzzi area big slides kids area sea water wave machine sun loungers zip wire sun cream packed lunch whole family
Reviewed 3 days ago

went with family been here a few times went on everything and never had a bad visit yet great fun for all ages do it all or just relax enjoy

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Agualand is a brilliant day out for everyone of all ages. Lots of walking & lots of sun cream needed as its up a hill & you don't feel the sun as much. Rides are great especially the rapids & lazy river.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

there are places that change things all the time and remove some of the old features we know and love, not Aqualandia, every year they strive to add or improve, but they never actually take away from the infrastructure from 1985, this may sound odd to some, but they got it right the first time round. I personally (46years old) dislike all the crazy stuff, but my teenagers love them! I love the diving area, so many places in the UK took away their diving boards so its like returning to my youth ! there is a very orgnaised but relaxed feel to the place, all lifeguards are clearly highly trained and very observant. overall Aqualandia have got it spot on, I can even just relax with a book and let the kids go off and do their own thing. only thing is , leave your flip flops / chanclas away from the crowds as people often make mistakes and take wrong ones! just overexcitement i'd say! ( toilets are clean, food is ok, and they sell beer!)

Reviewed October 7, 2018

We have been here as a family many times ages from 6 to74 and we all enjoyed it what I will say is the food is very very expensive so I would bring your own eg 3 x burger and chips 3 x coke €35.00 you have to pay extra for sun loungers and you also have to pay extra for the big yellow tyres this I think is wrong the tyres are so big you can't carry them everywhere with you all day. What I would also say is go when it's hot as the water there is freezing but the is plenty to do for all ages.

ReservasM3, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Aqualandia, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Jimbo300365! Happy to hear you had fun at our park. Many thanks

Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

We visited Aqualandia towards the end of September, two adults two 6 year olds. I think as it is coming towards the end of the season, it was very quiet. Hardly any queues for anything. I have seen reviews saying you need to pay extra to hire your own rubber ring but I can’t see where you would need to do this as there were plenty at the entrance to each slide that required them as people dropped them off as they finished the slide.
There’s is quite a lot of walking required, lots of uphill to get to the different areas so maybe not great for people that tire easily. Although there are obviously a lot of steps to climb to get to the top of each slide.
The slides are good fun and mostly empty into a shallow pool about 1m deep.
There is a fab children’s area with lots of small slides and little dinghy and water sprayers etc.
There’s is also another children’s area in the lagoon further up the hill which has lots of foam floats such as bikes and boats etc. The lagoon also has a cliff jump and a zip wire although these empty into a 3m deep pool so kids need to be stronger swimmers.
There is a huge jacuzzi area too although moving around is difficult as I heard people complain about hitting their toes on the seats hidden beneath to foaming water.
Wave pool only waves on the hour for about 5-10 mins. Bit underwhelming but kids enjoy it.
Food wise- fairly cheap for ‘theme park’ prices, small pizza or hot dog about 5 Euro but there are plenty of picnic areas if you want to take your own.
Lockers- 8 Euro for a large one but you get 2 Euro back when you return the key. This was adequate for all our belongings. There is a slightly cheaper smaller locker option too.
Overall we had a fab day, this may have been because it was so quiet. I can imagine it is packed in high season. Would probably take more drinks and our own food if we went again to keep costs down.

Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

Although the park it’s self was allot of fun, I was totally disgusted that we had to pay extra for a sun lounger and inflatable ring for for the lazy river, food and pop was disgusting very disappointed.

1  Thank Nick M
Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

Great for a day out! Lovely area..
All staff were friendly and the place was clean and tidy.

Pizza was great in the restaurant.

Great fun for all!

Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely loved the amazing views this water park had to offer. With amazing rides to go on throughout the park it’s definitely worth a trip with things like the lazy river and some thrilling rides to go on it’s everything you could ask for ina water park !

Reviewed October 3, 2018

The Price - I wouldn't pay £34 for this luckily i found an offer online for £20 but even that was pushing it..

Arrival - Walked though the turnstal and greeted by a man in a costume ( I would usally say character but it was not) only to be told e couldn't take a photo on our phones it had to be with their photographer.... we knew that would be a money making technique and it did not stop there........

Lockers - £6 for a locker + £2 deposit WHAT!?
Sun beds - £15 for the day !? WHAT!?
Rings - £5 for the day!? WHAT!?

- as you can see i wasnt happy paying to come in yet having to pay to enjoy myself too, I've been to many park and these are usually free. Surprised they didn't charge for the slide and to dip in the pool...

Pools - It was VERY Salty water to the point you couldn't really be in them for long it stung your eyes the only good point was that there was fresh water showers to wash your face with after. MAKE USE OF THEM!
The lazy river was GREEN , leaves floating and well the water didn't move either just green salty water in a circle.
The River rapids were good fun but the water again was green and salty and you couldn't see the bottom of a shallow pool. You can't just slide down at your own leasure either you were forced on by the staff and if you wanted to wait for a friend you'd have to wait till the end to see them.

Food - £13 for chips & Microwaved pizza.... wasn't not worth it at all pack a packed lunch! We didn't but we spotted someone else had, we wished we did! drinks were £4 for a pepsi ( we bought a bottle of water for £2 on the walk in and left it in the lockers)

Showers - These were a welcome relief when you skin and eyes have been subject to the salt water all day though they were FREEZING but clean.

Shop - Well as you'd imagined, OVERPRICED

Slides and flumes - Great! lots to do, the zip wire & Lagoon were great fun, as much as i wanted to we didn't do Vertigo (The drop slide) as we'd done these before and they hurt & Bruise you like you wouldn't believe!

Overall - I don't think i'd return the salty water & Over priced facilities didn't really put up much of a fight for the slide and flumes that were on offer.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Totally agree with the bad reviews, this place leaves you completely battered and bruised, however if you like that feeling of this isn’t safe and actually is this legal then it’s worth all the pain.
They would never get away with something so brutal in the UK which makes it all the more appealing in my opinion.
We loved it!!! Could not recommend this more, the floor literally gives away and drops you at 60mph on one of the slide, immense!