“torre lavante apartments”

Torre Levante Apartments
Ranked #46 of 108 Specialty Lodging in Benidorm
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I found my apartment terrible, there was no toaster, i was on the 29th floor. The bath only filled through the shower, The cuttlery was dirty, tv had a meter and only showed spanish programs. I wasnt given the free pass to the waterpark, and there was only one pan. The day before i left, I came back to find a large bundle of bedding in the middle of my floor. I didnt have a balcony just a room with windows in the middle, which didnt allow the sun in. I certainly wouldnt stay there again. and i wouldnt recomend it to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
5  Thank tallia321

Reviewed April 19, 2013

We always wondered what the Apartments were like at the Torre Levante, so we booked 7 nights there, the booking was through Alpha Rooms.I recomend that company and the keys were collected from Fincas Benidorm, just a few hundred yards from the Apartment. No trouble and we left the keys in the Aprtment the day we went home, collected the Deposit on the Friday, the staff were helpful.

There were 3 of us, my daughter, her partner and myself (Mum). We were on the 24th Floor and the Apartment was very big because they had used the balcony as a living area with a double bed in there. The Apartment was old fashioned but clean, with a slot meter TV, 1 Euro for just over an hour, about what we expected, although most of the channels were in dutch. Only thing missing in the kitchen was a kettle but got round that by using a saucepan.

Being on the 24th floor the view was amazing, not trouble by seagulls, although a couple of sparrows came calling. My daughter and myself have been to Benidorm many times and we were not disappointed, my daughter's partner had never been abraod before and he realy enjoyed himself, he even went swimming at Calpe, yes the sea was really cold but he was determined to get in.

Overall, the Apartment was clean and big enough fo rthe 3 of us, we only slept there. It is in a fantastic location and the Bars etc are very good. We all had a great time and I will be back again in Spetember but not to Torre Levante but next door at the Las Damas as they have Studios. So will write a review on the Las Damas.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor for the views.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Lionfish01
Reviewed December 30, 2012

I have often used and recommended Gestaltur letting agents when staying in benidorm we thought this time we would push the boat out and have a sea view so went for Torre Levante
We arranged through them to be picked up from the airport this we had done in the past paying the driver on arrival what a shock it was 95 euros this time two years ago only 60 euros
We were allocated 12b on the twelfth floor it had nice clean reception helpful staff and immaculate lifts
our arrival was late Sunday afternoon what we found was on opening the door was a grotty smelling apartment
The bathroom floor was soiled with excrement as the office was shut my wife went and bought bleach and cleaning gear and set to
She needed a shower after but that was broken I ended up holding it up for her whilst she showered ( the following day we tied up the shower to a bracket in the bathroom and spent 3 euros on a new shower head )
we were here to enjoy ourselves Gestaltur would have expected us to spend our day waiting in for a workman which we had done in the past so its best if you try to make the most of it
We found there was no working TV they came the following day said they would be there at 5-30 by 7-30 no one had been rang the office and someone arrived shortly after got us a few stations on the very old TV but the only English channel was Disney
The TV must have been modern about 1975
The furniture was fit for the skip as stated the shower was broken all the crockery pans pots were dirty we needed to wash before we could use the place needed a revamp
The beds were wobbly even before we had sex
We were clearly ripped off complaining to Gestaltur after we got home
It made no difference which we found upsetting as over the years I had regarded the management and staff that we had become friends
Our return transfer by car cost us only 45 euro
Gestaltur have Cleary lost the plot what was a good company is now the pits
My advice would be steer clear of them
Business are suffering in Benidorm with lots of bars clubs cafes closed down the place is littered with beggars and it’s not a pleasant place anymore

Room Tip: Other agents have better apartments
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank dragfoot
Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

A large group of us stayed here for a friends birthday. Upon arrival the room deposit which could only be paid in cash seemed somewhat excessive however it is Benidorm!
The check in was quick and efficient the reception staff were polite and friendly.
The rooms were spacious, clean and for Benidorm very nice.
Our toaster did not work and it was replaced immediately very good service!
Location was great we would recommend the bar/restaurant next door a very lovely lady who owned it and stood outside encouraging customers (Benidirm style!).
It was near enough to the strip but far enough away to be quiet.
We would recommend hiring bicycles but not the London style pay as you go we found a hire shop it was great cycling into the old town.
The pool and hot tub were the only disappointment they were very cold and dirty although it was end of season and most people wouldn't have ventured into the pool area except our mad lot!!!
All in all good value for money and a realy enjoyable stay - Benidirm is what it is!!!! Not for the faint hearted!!

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank Vanda9
Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

Just had a few days at levanti apartments benidorm lovely clean apartment free TV watched I'm a celeb n Corrie home from home found a lovely bar the drop inn 5 minute walk lovely food 5.50.euro Sunday lunch beef melts in your mouth going back in Feb.jaccuzi indoor pool fab friendly staff .can recommend

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank Lynda O
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Just stayed in these apartments and although dated and in need of a bit DIY, they are right on the beach.
Lovely views and there's security which these days is a bonus in benidorm.
Don't know I'd like to stay in the height of summer with the sun bleaching down, it was like a sauna on November.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Barbara C
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Please understand that this is an old building and some of the apt.s are dated. But it is in a superb position with excellent views, has a car park, is kept very clean and it has all you need for self-catering.
If you get the windows open on the balcony you get the sun most of the day at this time of year and I managed a bit of nude sunbathing (which is always a bonus) whilst drinking cold beer from the very good fridge.
The key collection issue appears on weekends and festivals and I can understand that some have had problems. I arrived when the Fincas Benidorm was closed so I left my case with the security guy, turned right instead of left and walked 50 yds to Tiki Beach Bar and had a great time for a couple of hours. I then walked the 80 yds back and picked up my keys.
Only a 50 euro deposit for me and it took no time at all.
The benefits far outweigh any negatives and it is very good value for money.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo