Port Vista Oro
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Melia Villaitana(Benidorm)
Hotel Helios Benidorm(Benidorm)
$83
$104
  • Pool
All reviewsold townbar staffsmall hotelentertainment guyspanish guestspool facing roomsmall liftbusy roadsomething for everyonestar hotelmeal timesdaytime activitiesfriendly hotelbottled watera lovely holidayall inclusivefussy eater
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

I went to stay here for my hen weekend in October - Friday till Sunday.
We arrived Friday lunch went straight to our rooms with our stuff, room was clean and average. Went outside, outside bar closed so went in to get a drink from the bar served pretty quick enough selection, we sat outside on the terrace to have a drink and then the receptionist kept coming over complaining we was in the way, we was a party of 13 woman aged between 17-55.
There was no where else for us to sit.
We ate in the restaurant the Friday lunch and tea, food average nothing brilliant. Went out into benidorm had a great night.
Next morning gets up goes to breakfast selection poor, started having stomach cramps, weather crap so we went for a walk. Half an hour later I'm being sick everywhere brilliant I'm the hen and have good poisoning I had this for almost a week, at least another 7 from the party had it.
This totally ruined the rest of our weekend.
Then the staff were exceptionally rude for the rest of our visit!
Don't waste your money going!!!

• Stayed: October 2012
6  Thank Eve S
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Went to the Vista Oro in December 2011 on an all inclusive basis, food was good, bar was good, entertainment was excellent for out of season. Daily activities were fun. You wouldnt want to use the pool in December, For the price, no complaints whatsoever.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank Peter T
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Went on oil day here in September, found the security guards attitude disguising and the staff very rude. Food basic chips and food that looked disguising. Pool was always freezing! And I looked at a brick wall all holiday!

Room Tip: Looking on pool
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
7  Thank Chan1994c
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Me and my new boyfriend stayed here for a week last August ,what a lovely hotel the staff were so helpfull and polite . I can't comment on the food because we didn't try it , but the hotel is very well situated very close to shops , bars,restaurant,and the beach is a ten minute walk which by the way is excellent too .Benidorm is ace ,something for everyone,also on the roof is a jacuzzi only available till one but worth a go real good sun trap .I also have told my friends how good it was and they are going in may ,and we're going back in April woohoo!!!!!!!

Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
8  Thank Nicola M
Reviewed December 21, 2012

my husband daughter and myself were at the vista oro from 17 nov -23 nov 3012.. absoutley fantatic week the staff were fantastic bar staff were brilliant couldnt have done enough for everyone.. the guy jason who did all the activities was fantastic he was great with my daughter morgyn with her being the only child there that week he involved her in all the activities she absoulutly had a ball,,so thank you jason x we will definatley go back to the vista oro.....

Room Tip: only one problem was the food wasnt great especially for kids,,, but there was always something my husband an myself could eat..
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family