“Each to his own!”

Kafee Klee
Ranked #1 of 151 Nightlife in Benidorm
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: One of Benidorm's longest running International Drag Show Bars. Est 1994. We open all year round and have shows 7 nights a week from 10.10Pm and cater for everyone's taste. With Artists such as Mrs Sheila Blige, Collin Campbell, James McDonald, Lexi Legs with your host and compère Miss Tina Gloss, we are sure there is a guaranteed night to remember with different shows every night.
Almeria, Spain
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Each to his own!”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

A recent visit to Kafe Klee was, frankly, sickening. The drag show started of very well indeed, but eventually deteriorated into what I can only call pure filth. I'm not prudish, but I fail to see the entertainment value or humour when the "artiste" produces a 'soiled' sanitary pad and throws it into the audience, and proceeds excavate from his underwear some plastic 'faeces' which also gets thrown at the audience.

I really enjoy a quality drag act, and from what I have read of the Kafe Klee, this is not their usual standard. Suffice it to say we will not be hurrying back!

Visited March 2013
6 Thank Norman M

Lincoln
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Good Fun & Friendly Owners”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

My fiance and I were told about this place by local restaurants so thought we would check it out. We were immediately welcomed and drinks kept full all evening. The drag shows are brilliant but dont think you can sit in the corner and avoid getting picked on as it doesnt work (fiance tried lol). One of the acts has actually been in the programme 'Benidorm'. A must see!

Visited March 2013
3 Thank Stacey B
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Not for the easily offended, but great fun!”
Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

Great night out here last night, great prices, funny Drag Show - very politically incorrect but fabulous!

2 Thank Craig H
manchester
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“entertainment”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

great night out visited three time we will defo return - shame I got my days wrong and missed peggy! - see you again soon I hope thanks boys

Visited February 2013
2 Thank markpstewart
Manchester
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Excellent Drag/Entertainment Bar in the Old Town”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Kafe Klee is located on the edge of the Old Town, next door to Pig n Whistle and opposite Rich *itch Showbar. Owners Joe and Alan along with their great team always make us feel welcome, There is no door charge and the drinks are reasonably priced. Shows are outrageously risque and funny. Get there around 10pm for the show start at 10.30 and don't forget the nibbly bits at half time ! See you all again soon.

Visited January 2013