“Wonderful meal enjoyed by all.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Neils Brasserie - MOVED

Neils Brasserie
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: A cozy and intimate restaurant in Old town Benidorm, owned and operated by Neil who has been in the restaurant business in Benidorm since 2005. Offering array of dishes to suit all palates, including vegetarian options, gluten free options and much more. Menu in different languages.
Benidorm, Spain
“Wonderful meal enjoyed by all.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2014

Friends of ours, from the U.K,. wanted to go out with us for a meal and asked us to choose the restaurant. Without hesitation we suggested "Neil's" where we had a wonderful meal, as always.

The meal was piping hot and very tasty. In fact the decision of what to choose was the hardest thing as you are really spoilt for choice with the extensive menu.

Our company, and us, thoroughly enjoyed the evening and would definitely go back.

One is always a little wary of recommending places to eat, to first timers to Benidorm but they thought the food, service and value for money was fabulous.

Well done Neil and crew and thank you for everything.

Rob & Ian.

• Visited May 2014

MANCHESTER
“SUPERB FOOD.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2014

We ate here 3 times in the course of our holiday.The food is very good and we had different meals every time we went.The service is very good and you feel you have ate in a good restaurant.The desserts are amazing as is the other starters and main courses.

Blackpool, United Kingdom
“Brilliant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

I went to this place on 13th May 2014.
I had a excellent meal, I can't fault the food, it was 5 star food was serve to me and my guest.
The service was excellent.
I think this place is charged more for the quality of food and service.
I had a great evening that night.

“Excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

Went on the off chance that a table was available, was given a lovely table in restaurant. Had the complimentary breadsticks and alioli why we browsed the menu. Opted for the menu of the day. The food was fabulous, very rich in flavour. Would highly recommend a visit.

Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Brilliant !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014

Just had a weekend in benidorm old town with family and friends for my mother in laws 70th birthday.after asking around I fell upon Neil's brasserie ,a quaint place by the sea hidden away at the end of levante beach.neil was very accommodating having put balloons and banners up beforehand and surprised her with a chorus of happy birthday at the end.well,in between was a pleasant surprise as well.the food was top notch.a 3 course meal for 13 euros.i would have paid twice that !!! Make sure you book in advance.thanks Neil and his team for the food and hospitality .if I visit benidorm again I will definitely be booking this restaurant..

• Visited May 2014