“Indian quisine”
Review of Spice Mantra - CLOSED

Spice Mantra
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: MenuSpice MantraIndian CuisineAn Indian restaurant which reflects the warmth and hospitality which defines the Indian Culture!"You" are the most important guest on our premisesHow good are we??You will answer this one for us!! Try us!Tradicional modern Indian ambience.Mouth watering authentic Indian delicaciescooked fresh to suit your taste.We are not the only Indian Restaurant in Benidorm, but definitely a new and healthy change in this industry
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Indian quisine”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We went to Benidorm in late Novenber and although we were H.B.we decided to visit the Spice Mantra. We thought the food was excellent and the staff were very good. Don't normally visit Indian Restaurants when abroad but will revisit this one next time we are in Benidorm.

• Visited November 2012

Benidorm, Spain
“The best Indian food in Benidorm”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Amazing food freshly cooked. Would recommend to anyone, have already recommended it to all our friends. We have been back 4 times since and will continue, and try some more of their lovely flavours. The service is great and really friendly. The menu is also very reasonably priced. If you like Indian cuisine then this restaurant is a must.

• Visited December 2012
Hondon de los Frailes, Spain
“Best”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

I have eaten in a lot of Indian Restaurants including some highly recommended by the Curry Club But I can honestly say that the meal my friends and I had in this restaurant was one of the best ever Our friends had never tasted Indian cuisine before but were totally converted by this meal The service was excellent,the food delicious and wonderfully spiced and I would have killed my Granny for the Kulfi 10 out of 10 Can't wait to go back there

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank TonyPoole
Maesteg, Wales, United Kingdom
“AMAZING FOOD AND SERVICE”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Oh my God! Me and my family went here and I cannot fault them the service was outstanding and the food the same. I had my 2 year old daughter with me and they were fantastic with her. When I go back to benidorm again I will most definitely be returning here. When we had finished our meals they gave us a taster of a most gorgeous indian desert which kinda resembles icecream but it was cut into little cubes and far more stunning than plain ice cream what a wonderful restauraunt. You have to try here if you like indian food.

• Visited December 2012
“Go here!!”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

We came here as a one off but will be making it a regular thing on our day off!! Best Indian food I've tasted in a foreign country!! Go there!!