“No faults”

Ranked #23 of 191 Hotels in Benidorm
Kent, United Kingdom
“No faults”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

Food was very good for all inclusive,a wide range of varitey for Breakfast,Lunch & Dinner

Location was fantastic

Clean Hotel,adults only,very modern & bright,no complaints from my group

Some activitys during the day by the pool side or in one of the lounges.
Lovely bar that runs along the front of the hotel like an open terrace,which is lovely with a singer of a night time.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (853)
UK
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

Probably small niggles about this hotel but annoying for supposedly a 4 star. A bolster pillow across the bed hard and uncomfortable, room service took an hour to bring us two small cups of tea at a cost of 8 euros and left the tray in our room for 3 days. The lifts are a nightmare stopping on nearly every floor when no one is getting in and one of the lifts actually closed on me and wouldn,t open bruising my arm from shoulder to elbow. The air con is not very good can barely feel it. We had a room at the front and not recommended if you want an early night as the music from the bar downstairs is very loud then you get the revelers on the strip, all in all I will definitely book the riviera Beach hotel next time, next door but 2 down, far superior.

Room Tip: Room overlooking the pool
Crewe, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

My partner and myself stayed at the flash hotel for four nights and we absolutely loved it. We had a great check in with very friendly staff. The rooms are very clean and modern and the beds were very comfy. The breakfasts were fab with a great selection of well cooked food and fruit and cereal. The pool area was good and clean with very polite bar staff. The front bar is good for people watching and relaxing. This hotel is a great choice if you want to get away without being hassled by kids. My only faults are that the wifi was rather expensive and i couldn't log out so lost all my hours and that there wasn't any tea or coffee making facilities in the room.

• Stayed July 2013
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

We have just returned from this hotel and have to say everything was excellent. All areas kept spotlessly clean the food was very good ranging from Duck in Orange sauce to paella and ham carved off the bone. Salad bar very good and you had the benefit of swapping Dinner for Lunch if you stayed half board. The best thing I can say is that we will return to this hotel when we go back to Benidorm

1 Thank Yosimit
Lancaster, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

just arrived home after a week at the flash !! nice hotel food ok but a bit limited on choice i prefered the pelicanos which is the hotel next door the food in there was 1st class !! the rooms in the flash are exellent so is the pool !! i would just like to see a couple of small waste bins as there was none around the poolside area !! i would go back to the flash but only bed and breakfast overall a good hotel and the staff on reception exellent !! just a quick mention to the security guard thanks for being friendly !! adios .

Room Tip: 716 good view of the pool !!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank spenny1965
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

This Hotel was recommended to us by friends and we stayed there for a week. I can only say that the Flash Hotel has changed my perception of Benidorm. The Hotel is very pleasant, the location is good.. within walking distance of almost everything one needs. The rooms are modern and comfortable. I was told that the Hotel has been totally refurbished recently and you can definitely tell: the place seems to be new. But more than anything else I want to mention the staff, who are all very efficient and friendly and celebrate real hospitality - even now in the busiest summer month. For me The Flash Hotel is a definite target in Benidorm, and we are looking forward to return for a week of relax in Spain whenever our time permits. Our thanks go to the people at the Flash Hotel in Benidorm!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
5 Thank Maria L
Barcelona, Spain
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

just returned from my birthday treat and was well impressed with the hotel .my husband and I enjoyed our stay there all the staff that we spoke to were very friendly the food ect was always good giving a choice of what meals you wanted to eat,my only moan about this hotel is for the bathroom as the bath did not have any hand rails over the bath to help getting in and out making it very difficulin my eyes this should have been a health and safety issue as the hotel caters for young and the old people I must admit I had problems getting in and out of the bath , my next issue was that an extra rubbish bin should be put in the bedroom as the little one in the bathroom states its for sanitary wear only also there was not a do not disturb sign in the room. it would not put us of for coming back again as we are planning a trip back in September for my husbands 76th birthday as we live in spain it will be nice to return thank you to all the staff ect and fingers crossed we hope to see you all soon from peter @isabella

Room Tip: we had pool room on the second floor but could only see half of the pool would go for higher up roo...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
FlashHotel, Community Manager at Flash Hotel Benidorm, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Dear costumer,
Thanks for sharing your opinion on the Flash Hotel at TripAdvisor. We like to know that you enjoyed the treatment of staff and the food. We like to know that they will return soon. You can follow our news through our Facebook
A greeting