“Glad we found this hotel !!!!”

Hotel Levante Club & Spa
Ranked #33 of 192 Hotels in Benidorm
Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

Well what can I complain about ...... Absolutely nothing I am still here and enjoying every minute. Booked this hotel as a last minute decision and I'm so glad I did. Last year I stayed at another hotel in Benidorm rated 5* well apart from the posh furniture in the rooms there was nothing five star about it. So I decided to try some where else and after checking out loads of places I decided on this little gem. It's got the lot!!! And to top it off the Staff here are all Exellent you are always waited on with a smile and good morning which to me starts the day off very well. The food is good and plentiful with choices for all palates. The rooms are a good size and spotless with a private bathroom with bath and shower. Location is good with bars and shops a few mins walk. I will definately be returning that is for sure. Thank you to all the staff for making our holiday so nice.

Stayed: May 2014
4  Thank heressandra
levanteclub, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Levante Club & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2014

Thank you for leaving such positive comments, I´m sure your fellow Tripadvisors will find it helpful. Hope to see you again soon
Regards

There are newer reviews for Hotel Levante Club & Spa

Reviewed April 30, 2014

My wife and I stayed here all inclusive April 22-29th, we are 54 and 50, It was our first time in Benidorm and we were very impressed. The hotel is ideally situated in a quieter part of town but only about 15 minutes walk to the beach and there are plenty of bars, restaurants and shops on the way. The hotel itself is very clean and tidy. The rooms are large with nice bathrooms with separate bath and shower and good size balconies. The food was excellent with lots of choice. We didn't bother to upgrade for branded drinks as the local drinks were fine. All the staff are helpful and friendly. The entertainments team are great fun (Daisy and Isaac) but if you don't want to join in they don't pester you. The pool and pool area was clean and tidy and we never had a problem getting a sunbed. We picked this hotel because it was adults only and even though several reviews have complained about stag and hen parties we personally had no problems with them at all. There were 3 large hen and 2 large stag parties when we were there and on the whole they were all friendly and considerate to the other guests. We would rather hear adults enjoying themselves than noisy screaming children. If you fancy a change from the hotel's entertainment there are bars directly opposite, we liked the Tropical and the Rock and Roll house, both have free entertainment with 4 acts in each every night. We really enjoyed our stay and met some lovely people, we will definitely be back to this hotel in the very near future.

• Stayed: April 2014
3  Thank JimHastings

We love that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and in our city. It was a real pleasure to welcome you and we look forward to your next visit. Best Regards

Reviewed April 30, 2014

We stayed for a week over Easter,this is our 4th time at this hotel it just gets better,plenty of sun beds no need to put towels out. The food was very good and everything very clean, the staff were always polite nothing to much trouble. The rooms are some of the largest we have stayed in we will be back

Room Tip: High floors have best views
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jayne R

It is a pleasure to receive your comments and is more pleasure to welcome you to our hotel and that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Best Regards

Reviewed April 30, 2014

Me and my best friends just returned from a fabulous trip at the Levante beach and spa, it was amazing very clean and the maids came and cleaned the room everyday and changed the beds, the pool was lovely and the all inclusive drinks was good too, we had a great time and we would return again, we was on a hen party and we wanted our hen to have a great time we was very considerate and even helped an elderly lady back to her room i think the older people are just as badly behaved as the youngsters and if you are in benidorm you should go to a quiet villa if yiu would like peace and quiet, the food was nice and overall 10-10 ....;-))

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank nikkiward1976

Thanks for sharing your opinion after your stay in our hotel.Nos glad he enjoyed it. Your opinions help us to continue working with energy knowing that we achieved our goal: your satisfaction!

Reviewed April 29, 2014

This was our second time at this hotel, the staff are great and the hotel modern and bright. But this time the food was really poor quality. On more than occasion you couldn't cut your meat or chew it. (Very rubbery and tough) Last time there all food was great. So come on let's get back to good food

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
levanteclub, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Levante Club & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2014

First of all, the management wants to apologize for the inconveniences happened during your stay in our apartments and thank you for your positive comments about our hotel and our staff.

We are sorry that you did not enjoy our food, there is plenty of choise in our buffet, menus are changed daily and they include vegetables, salads, soup or creams, rice, fish and meat, pasta, etc.
We look forward to seeing you again soon and we try to improve all that are you telling us. Best Regards

Reviewed April 29, 2014

We have just got back from the Levante Club and I was fairly impressed and would recommend to anyone looking for a child free hotel.
The only downside is because the hotel offer online bookings direct, they aren't exactly vetting the clientele so have a number of large groups turning up for hen, stag & birthdays on a 3 day bender who want to make the most of a free bar, as apparently there are very few all inclusive hotels in the area.
Naturally these types of groups are usually quite noisy and tend to hang around the hotel until midnight when the bar closes before descending on to the main town for further drinking and fun. Whilst the majority of the groups we encountered were quite well behaved there was 2 groups who arrived on the same day, making up approx 70 blokes all getting loud and shouting outside throughout the day as it was their first day there and were clearly excited about the prospect of their anticipated night ahead.
Typically it was the reps day off, so that left the hotel staff to have to deal with them and whilst I don't think they were much trouble, for those of us who want a chilled, relaxed break with plenty of R&R, groups like this can be the breaking point. I booked this hotel because it was advertised as adult only and naturally assumed it would therefore be mostly couples or small groups, but it appears that it attracts either the older generation or the party goers. My partner and myself are aged 33/35 and did not see anyone else our age - they all appeared to be either quite young or more mature.
Anyway, on the plus side this hotel appears to be quite friendly and accessible for disabled visitors as there was a large intake of people with wheelchairs or carers whilst we were there, but they were a welcome change as they were perfect guests and did not make any noise, unlike our party-loving friends.
The reception staff were very helpful and approachable and patiently let me practice my bad Spanish on them before answering my questions. They would gladly help me find the location of local services and even marked places on a map for me. They also speak very good English which made it easier to get help if needed.
We stayed on the 18th floor, which gave us plenty of sunshine in the late evening and the ability to dry our clothes on the airer on the balcony. I hoped that being so high up would make it quieter, and although I've no doubt it was quieter for us than some who were located just above the pool & bar, due to the surrounding high buildings the noise reverberates back anyway, so if like me you are a light sleeper then pack the ear plugs. Also due to the tiled floors and our neighbour on the floor above wearing heels and being an early riser I got woken up most mornings by her heavy-footed clomping and constant dragging of furniture. That is no way the fault of the hotel though, just inconsiderate residents not caring that's it's 6am.
Also we could pick up the wi-fi from the room despite being told on arrival it was in the lobby, so that was a nice bonus to be able to surf the net from the comfort of our room & balcony.
The room was fairly large and clean and the bathroom has frosted glass everything, even doors, which to us Brits can be a little overwhelming that there's no solid door between your room and toilet, however it wasn't as bad as I initially thought when I first discovered it. The room has a distinct lack of plugs however, with us only finding one on the wall and one in the bathroom, but we managed to keep everything charged up by rotating as required.
Room service was daily with fresh towels and a made bed, and she must come by several times a day as usually we wouldn't head out much before lunch but the room was always done on return and once we went out about 3pm so I figured that it was too late for a spruce, but sure enough on our return the cleaning fairy had visited and picked up the other halfs socks and folded the towels.
Also the hotel is located right next to the Palace, Mundomar, the Circus & Levi's Showboat. It is 0.6 miles from the beach and there are plenty of bars and shops on the road outside should you want something without having to go miles for it and is on a flat route.
Another plus was the fact we weren't located in the middle of the "party zone" of night clubs, so apart from our returning shouty groups, we hardly had any noise from the town. The hotel is located towards the back of all the hotels so generally we didn't get any folk coming past the hotel making noise.
Parking is available at the hotel at a daily cost, but to be honest you could probably find street parking during quieter periods as there was lots of spaces on the main road outside.
The pool seemed clean and although I didn't use it, it had a fair few swimmers in there daily, but wasn't packed or busy, so anyone wanting a quiet dip would find it ideal.
The hotel has a spa on site, and if I'd stayed longer I would have tried some of the treatments on offer, but the week went so fast I ran out of time.
The food was plentiful - Infact I think I need to diet on return as my jeans all feel tight now. The choices were sometimes a little limited depending on what time you go, but we always found something to tempt us. I set off on my holiday with all good intentions of having at least one salad a day, but despite being told that salad was available during "snack" hours (which seemed to be the majority of times we attended) I couldn't see any. Also when the main meals were on, I found the salad to not be what we would have at home, as I only saw lettuce once, so rather stuck for choice I ended up having pasta or similar each day (hence the tight jeans). We also found that the time table we were given on arrival seemed a bit out dated as there was times we went for food based on our time table and found it to be closed, but to their credit it was never closed for more than an hour here or there between sittings whilst they cleaned up and cooked fresh food. But the food was nice and being self service you can have as much or little as you wish and it was kept hot. The restaurant also had several choices of drinks available on draught to suit as well as coffee, hot chocolate and fruit juices. The staff were present pretty much all the time the restaurant was open and would be constantly cleaning and changing table cloths ready for anyone else coming in. They were all very helpful and friendly and would chat to us as they passed, making us feel very settled and relaxed. They greeted us on our arrival and told us where things were so we could grab a bite to eat and a drink before hitting the sack for a nap after travelling.
The bar service was good and the drinks generous but you could order 2 at a time per card anyway, so you didn't have to go back every 2 minutes.
There was a show room also with shows each evening, although we didn't see any, but we heard some in passing and they seemed fairly good.
I enjoyed myself at the Levante and was made to feel safe and welcome and would happily go back there, but I would need to pack my ear plugs. I can only hope in the future they filter out the large groups and make it a quiet relaxing hotel aimed at rest and relaxation rather than such a diverse group of customers. I expected with it having a spa on site to be more couples only, but otherwise I think this is a nice hotel for the money and it made for a pleasant stay.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Sarah-Louise H

Thank you very much for wasting two minutes to leave your comments about your stay at our hotel. For us it was a pleasure to share this day with you and look forward to seeing you again soon. Regards

Reviewed April 27, 2014

We have stayed at this hotel 3 times and the 4th time was disappointing. Main reason for booking at Levante is because it is an adult only hotel. My wife and I are 67 & 72 years old and we like a quiet hotel during our holiday. I would like to say that we have always enjoyed our stay at Levante. This time around we had our who is 48 yrs old daughter was with as and we booked a triple room with half-board. We paid for an upgrade room (11 euros per person per night as there was no premium during the time of booking) thinking it was going to be better. To our surprise there was no difference except for the bath robes.

The room that we were given was the same premium room that we always book with another bed added which made it very crowded. The room looked tired and the carpet stained. The bathroom was ample for the 3 of us. The thing that we were most disappointed was the restaurant. The breakfast was good but the quality of the buffet was nowhere near as good as it was in previous stays. There is a definite lack of variety compared with the times we stayed here. The restaurant service was more like a cafeteria and you even get you wine and drinks from a dispensing machine I noticed people trying to use the beer tap and were having problem filling the glass and no help to be found! They had a staff of 3 waiters/waitresses every night and you could see they were not able to cope when the restaurant was full. You can notice it by plates piling on tables and not taken away from guests' tables.

As stated we have stayed here 4 times and this will be the last. By the way if you have a car, do not bother with parking in the hotel (12 euros/night) as there are lots of free parking around the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Alfiesenior

First of all, the management wants to apologize for the inconveniences happened during your stay in Levante Club Hotel.

We appreciate your confidence in our hotel, and the fact that you have repeated your visit on our hotel repeatedly.
The upgrate to a premium room, is based on the services we offer, bathrobe, kettle, water, and the balconies of the rooms are more spacious to be located in the corners.

About our staff in restaurant, are always ready to help our costumers and they try to satisfy our customers as quickly and efficiently as possible needs.
Thank you for taking your time to leave your comments, they always help us to improve.